Middle school

Today was my first day of eight grade and it is already off to a bad start. This morning my mom was in a bad mood and made me no breakfast or lunch, and forgot to give me lunch money. When I walked into school Jenna, the head popular girl, spilled her frappe all over my brand new checkered skirt, white blouse, and brand new shiny black flats. After I changed into my spare clothes in my gym locker the day just got worse.

When I was at lunch Dylan and his friends came up and stole the little bit of lunch I grabbed when I walked out the door. The only person that is there for me is my older sister Ellen and she doesn't even go to school any more.

Anyways she is getting married in a couple months then I will be fully alone. My mom is never home and no one at school talks to me. I am kinda the class joke even I know it. I have learned to live life alone and in the dark.

I remember when I was five my daddy and my mommy went to the zoo and me, Dylan, and Ellen all got ice cream. I remember that as the best day if my life, because we were a family and I had people to count on and make me happy. I had a best friend in elementary school named Paige, but several years ago she move to Mississippi, to live with her grandparents, and sisters.

After school when I got home no one was there like normal. my mom was at work at work and Ellen probably was to. A couple hours later Dylan came home and as usual didn't even talk to me. To be nice I made him dinner, but when I gave it to him he chucked the plate at me, and that's all I remember.