Pleaseeeee

We ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. it had just broke dawn and the smell of coffee was surrounding us in the room. please please please please please we both begged and begged!

" Before I commit to anything can you tell me what I might consider?"

we answered "we really really want to live in the the city and go to school together and we can be like sisters just please say yes!!?"

"Well girls you aren't the only

Two people that live here before I commit I should ask the other members in the family. but just maybe."

We sat at the dining room anxiously the dinner was all out on the table and when he started to talk me and Camilla locked eyes and just stared at each other with hope that it may turn out.

He asked "the girls brought an Idea up to me, but I have to pass it by you guys first."

they all answered "what is it?"

"They want to move to the city and go to school there?"

Grace answered "well I guess that may be a good opportunity for the family I have wanted to move for a while."

"What do you think dylan?"

"Whatever I guess that's fine."

"Then Camilla said ummm daddy can I still take dance there?"

"Of course you can! well it's settled we are moving!!"