Downhill

Just when I thought my life was changing for the better it went back downhill. When I got to school I saw it all over. Every locker, every board, and everybody knew. My life was ruined! Why? why me? why now? This must be a dream, I closed my eyes, but when I opened she was there right there gazing right into my eyes. Her perfect blonde hair with one light pink strip and a giant polka dot bow. Jenna! " So I heard about your incident on the balcony! you are really one big chicken! Why would you be so scared to almost risk your life?"

"Why do you care and how did anyone even find out no one knew besides......DYLAN!"

I ran all the way down the long dirty hall up the old creaky stairs and stormed right to my brothers locker! Just when I stopped there he was laughing pretending everything was fine and normal! "Why? why did you do this my life is ruined everyone knows and it was just a little accident? You didn't have to tell the world.

"What are you talking about?" Dylan said "I did nothing wrong!"

"Yes you did and your gonna pay!"

Later that day I was eating lunch in the hallway, so I could avoid all the crazy talk and gossip that goes on about me. And Peter came up. (I don't really know him that well, but somehow I feel he is the closest thing I will ever have as a friend.) He came up to me and said, "what are you doing out here? you know this isn't the lunchroom?"

"Ya I know, but I just really hate Jenna and I like to get away from everything. I really don't like lunchtime that much. have you seen?"

"Seen what?" Peter said. " you know all the posters and boards.?"

"Oh ya. sorry for what happens to you."

He slowly slides down and sits right next to me. " do you mind if I join you for lunch I hate the lunchroom too?"

"Sure, but don't you have friends to eat with?"

"Na your my friend and I can talk to you."

I don't really know if today was the best or the worst day of my life. I may have been attacked, but I have a friend so I should make it the best!