The bus

"No Camilla you can't have your slumber party in my room!"

"But"

"I don't care if my room is bigger and has more floor space the answer is no. I like my room and I don't want all your annoying popular girls in my room!"

"Fine!!!! I just thought you wanted to be nice and then you could be one of us."

"I don't want to be like you guys, I love who I am and I don't care what you guys think of me."

"Girls the bus is here."

We raced down the stairs as usual I was pushed to the back of the bus and Camilla sat next to Justin her football boyfriend. then I saw Peter next to Rachel Lawrence the captain of the cheer team.

And you wanna know who I sit next to no one the bus is pretty empty everyone drives these days. seriously nobody sits behind me in front or next to me. Am I really that bad people I shower. I think this everyday. but today I was angry and then before I realized the words came out of my mouth,

"Am I really that bad people I shower, you may all have boyfriends or best friends, but I have nothing no mother my sister moved away I just met my father and my brother hates me and never talks. I don't even count Camilla as my sister, she's a brat. Someone you don't want to meet and her boyfriend, is way to full of himself. and Peter you reject people you make them feel good and then push them aside to feel even worse for themselves. how do you feel well i don't know, but at least you know what I feel. oh and by the way Rachel be ready to be rejected he may seem nice, but once someone or something better comes along he will leave you, just like he did to me for two years."

Thank goodness we are at school I am thinking, I don't make eye contact with anyone on the bus. once we got inside the bell rang for first hour, but over the intercom I hear my name.

"Kyla, come to the office right now, we need to have a chat about the bus ride."