Where's My Wonderland? *An Andy Biersack fan fiction*

I never imagined how life changing society could be.

Everyone tells me grow up Natalia.

When I am probably more mature than a lot of the people who tell me to grow up.

My parents tell me to snap out of my "wonderland". I don't believe I'm in a "wonderland". If so...where is it?...Where is my "wonderland"?

I go to a school where everyone and I mean everyone judges each other.

I have about 3 or 4 best friends.

Yet I don't know who to trust.

This morning when I woke up I went to the bathroom to get ready for school. I looked in the mirror to observe myself,I could see my ivory colored skin, and my longish blonde hair.I had light brown anime eyes,or so many people say.

I'm not the kind of girl that takes hours to get ready. I straighten my hair and only wear a couple of layers of mascara.Like always I have to wear a uniform to school and in occasions I wear a band sweater over my school shirt. Once I'm done getting ready I head outside to wait for the bus.

Once on the bus I put my headphones on and listen to music.

I rather listen to music then to listen to all those people talk about stupid drama.

Once at school I enter my favorite yet loud room. This room is probably one of the few things I love about school.This room is the orchestra room.I play violin and oh how I love it.

The rest of the day goes by slow.

Lunch Time!  Finally!

I love food so this is probably my favorite part of the day.

Even though most of the food here tastes like shit, but there is one thing I love...FRUIT!

Today at lunch my friend gave me her fruit cup and when I was about to eat it my fruit cup falls all over my sweater,and just when that happened my crush, Andy, passed by. Fuck! is all I could think, why from all the people with fruit cups did I have to be the one with fruit all over my shirt.

Andy saw me and helped me cleanup the mess that was on the floor.As he helped me, I kind of looked at his gorgeous blue eyes and I stupidly stared for what seemed like forever. I guess he probably noticed I liked him.

Andy was cute,funny and not a jerk like most boys. I was snapped out of my thoughts when he said, here Love,and set a fruit cup on my tray and left.

I was stunned, I never imagined such an amazing guy would call me "Love".

I just stared at him until he sat at his table.