Where's My Wonderland? *An Andy Biersack Fan Fiction* part 3

*Andy's P.O.V*

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my teacher called my name

Andy?

Ma'am?

Raise your hand we have a new student, she will be sitting by you for the rest of the year since her schedule had to be rearranged.

*raises hand* I was shocked to see who this person was, It was my beautiful Natalia. I can't believe she was here,about to sit with me.

Hey,Andy. Natalia said quietly.

Hey. I said as she took a seat in the chair facing mine. Wow!,she's amazing, I can't believe it.

So… need any help… with anything?

No,thanks though.

This started to get awkward, I thought.

          *Natalia's P.O.V*

I wonder who sits next to Andy.

Andy?

Huh? Oh. What's up,Natalia?

Who sits next to you?

Oh, well on of my most trustworthy people sits here, her name is Fabi,she's late though.

I'm starting to think that Andy might like Fabi. Crap. I'll ask her, he said he trusts her,right?  Its just the way he is and doesn't really seem to have many friends. Oh,she's one of my best friends, as well,I told him.

Oh,look here she comes!

                *Fabi's P.O.V*

As I walked in I saw Nata and Andy sitting there at my table.Wait,Nata? I didn't know she was in this class with us.I walked to my seat and greeted both my friends.

Nata! Hey!,Hey,Andy!,I almost screamed.

Hey,Fabi. Andy said.

Hola,Fabi. Nata said.

What's up? and I looked at hem weirdly.They both blushed.

How cute!

Nothing. Andy and Nata said.

Oh Kay. I said. both lovers sitting at the same table and neither one of them knew. I thought.

I don't know how long I wasn't paying attention because I was snapped out of my thoughts when the bell rang. Great! Time to go to Spanish with Nata.

Ooo. Nata!  I told you Andy likes you!

Oh. really? I thought he liked you for a second.

Why?

He talks about how trustworthy you are and stuff.

Oh well, he doesn't, If I tell you,will you promise to not tell him I told you,I'm only doing this because I don't want you to think we like each other.

I promise!

He likes you!

        * Natalia's P.O.V

Oh.My.Fuck.

Andy, likes me!

Omg!

I am going to pass out!

And that's exactly what happened.