Part 12

*Natalia's P.O.V.*

When Harry and the boys arrived I gave them all hugs as well as Fabi and Louis.

Harry! I gave a really big hug,Harry was the guy besides Louis that I trusted most.

Hey,so can you do me a huge favor?

Sure,love.. But,what's up?

Andy kissed Juliette! I want to believe it was her ,but I can't I saw it,and it didn't look like it. I started crying and Harry held me tight,I'd never felt better. I started to tell him my plan,once he agreed I told Fabi and Louis.

lets go guys!

Harry and I walked in with him holding me,I watched as Andy started to make an odd face as we entered.

Harry and I sat at a couch in the living room,still holding me.

Louis and Fabi sat next to us.

Thanks,Harry,I know I can always count on you!

No problem,love,so are we going to do this? Or what? He said with big smirk.

Yes,Harry,and I got up and started giggling and grabbed Harry's hand so he would get up.

once Harry was up we walked outside and I gave Louis and Fabi the signal.

I then saw a familiar face walk out and that's when I started kissing Harry,and may I say he's a really good kisser .

*Andy's P.O.V.*

What the fuck!?!?!?! I yelled ,Louis had told me to walk with him outside because he had a surprise for me,and I did. It wasn't a good surprise,it was one that broke my heart. I saw Natalia making out with a guy that to me looked very preppy! I was so mad. I walked up to them and pushed the guy off her. I started yelling,horrible things to her,when I felt someone punch me. And yell,"don't ever fucking talk to my best friend like that,she's like my sister!" and to my surprise,it wasn't the preppy guy,it was Louis!,the guy I called my best friend. I also felt the prep punch me,and they all walked away. Even Natalia...