Oops!

Hai guys! I know, I'm terrible. I'm sorry, I just havent had time to update, but now I have a schedule planned out (lets pray I actually go through with it). Anyways, here's a new chapter! Love you guys that read!

------------------------

**Andy's POV**

I walked up to Natalia and pulled ger away from that dick!

"What the fuck are you doing here Andy?! I told you to stay away!" Harry yelled at me.

I started punching him, but he waa much stronger and a couple of the other guys got in too. That was unfair!

"Nata, I still love you" and I blacked out.

**Natalia's POV**

"Stop!" "Just put him out in his car!"

I was still in shock. Andy said he loved me. He still loves me but he fucked up big time.

"Now that hes gone." He got a black jewelry box that had a beautiful silver necklace that said 'Natrry' "Nat, would you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend" I swear Harry had the biggest smile ever! He gave me ome of those super amazing hugs and kissed me slow and passionately.

"Awe, wittle Hawwy loves my bae,Nat?" "Sorry, Harry; but she's mine" Fabi said.

"Hey! I thought I was yours?!" Louis said. "Now stop with all the lovey dovey shit. Let's party!!"

And that's exactly what we did, we partied all night, and I really wish I wouldn't have partied so hard, because now, I have no explanation as to why I'm now in Louis bathtub.. without clothes.. at least all by myself, or at least that's what I thought until I saw a very familiar face in the bathtub.. without a shirt.. or pants!

---------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Stay beautiful! love you guys!