Worst Five Months and An Awkward Re- encounter

Hey! So I decided to start writing again? I'm really sorry I hadn't been able to upload. But its summer time! Which means more free time! Love you guys that still read. Once again the story is dedicated to my beautiful friend Natalia! I've decided to start naming the chapters,maybe you guys can help ? Anyways.. Back to the story! Love you guys! 😘

---------------------------------------------------------

**5 months later**

**Nata's P.O.V.**

Five months. It's been five months of avoiding Andy. I haven't managed to forget him.. I've tried, but something won't let me forget him. I've been hanging around Fabi's "preppy" friends. I always thought of them as preps when in reality, they have just about as many problems as me. They're not at all what I thought they would be like. Harry though.. He's different. He's a really sweet guy and I think I might like him.. I love Andy.. But if I have the chance to forget about him I will. Harry and I have been hanging out for a while.. Five months actually.

I never thought that maybe I could forget about Andy,but maybe I was wrong?

**Andy's P.O.V.**

Hey,babe. Julie came up to me and gave me a kiss.

Hey. It's been five months since Natalia and I broke up,yet I can't seem to forget her. I've been using Julie.. I know its wrong,but it's helped me to survive somehow for these past five months. My stupidity made me lose the most important thing in my life.. The love of my life, Natalia.

Fabi and I have talked.. But I know it will never be the same because of my problems with Natalia. I really miss my friends.. But I just had to ruin it. If I wouldn't have kissed Julie that night,maybe things would've turned out better.

**Next Day at School**

**Nata's P.O.V.**

I was sitting in my Normal seating place in the gym. I stopped going to the Orchestra Hall to avoid Andy at all cost. I could see Fabi and Louis making their way to over.

Hey,Nata! Louis and Fabi chirped,both hugging me.

Hey,guys. What's up?

So this weekend Louis' throwing a party for Harry! He's coming back from his trip Saturday! You should totes come see Harry!

That's Amazing! I miss him. Can't wait!

-Bells Ring-

Ugh.. Class is about to start. See you guys later.

-skips the rest of the school week-

I am so nervous. Louis planned for me to dress nicely and put me in a box as Harry's gift. Apparently he's been talking about me nonstop. So here I am in a nice dress ready to come out.. I feel claustrophobic right now. Louis and Fabi told him that I was out of town and wouldn't be able to make it! I hope everything turns out as planned.

**Fabi's P.O.V.**

"Welcome Back Harry!" I yelled as soon as he walked in through the door of Louis' appartment.

"What's up Mate?" Louis said, bring Harry into a hug.

"We got you a gift!" "But you can't open it until everyone is here, in about 10 mins. Okay?"

"Okay..?" he replied sounding confused.

"We'll be right back" Louis and I said in unison. We walked up the stairs and into Louis room,where Nata was in the huge gift box. I knocked three times and in return I got four.. Just to make sure she was ready.

As we made our way down a lot of people were already there,Louis and I set the box on the ground, "Open it,Harry!"

Slowly he opened it.. Suspiciously..

"SURPRISE! WELCOME BACK HARRY!" Natalia jumped up from the box. I could see the huge grin Harry had on his face.

He picked Natalia up and gave her a big hug!

"You two lovebirds planned this?" Harry asked Louis and I.

"Yup." I simply said.

"Thanks so much!" He said.

"No problem.. Now lets party!" Louis yelled.

**Andy's P.O.V.**

**20 mins before the party**

Harry's back today.. Natalia is probably over at Louis' apartment having fun.

I should go.. I don't know. Louis did send an invitation. Louis and I have been talking secretly behind Fabi and Nata's back. I just have to tell them I got invited by some random chick there.

I got ready and drove to Louis'

As I entered.. I wish I wouldn't have even came. Harry and Natalia were hugging like their lives depended on it.

I was so pissed off that I hadn't even noticed that I had walked up to...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger c; Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. It wasn't my best,but hang on I promise it'll get better. Love you guys! Muah! 😚