kidnapped by Sir.Creepster

That night I went to bed after eating a great dinner and getting the best goodnight hugs ever. I dreamt about aliens on cool bikes with cool guns chasing me and Lizzy running behind screaming " stick to the plan" that wasn't even the weirdest part. Demetri was behind her also shooting a laser gun at the aliens also telling me to "stick to the plan" and the only thing I was thinking was what plan.

★★★

When I woke up my mom and dad were gone as usual since they both worked early shifts at the hospital, that's how they met they were both working on the same patient. How I know this, that same patient told me. I call her Aunt Merlin even though we're not related.

I hurried to get ready so I could go to Lizzy's house and give her a piece of my mine, but it seemed she had the same idea. When I got downstairs there she was drinking my my hot chocolate and eating my bread. She knows I love bread.

" You "
We both said in sync

" what do you mean 'you' you're the one who ditched me" I said

" I did not "ditch" you. I came from behind the bushes and you were gone" oh well I blamed her for leaving me when I lost her.

" I'm sorry Demetri turned the corner and so did I. It's not my fault you're a bad spy."
I told her

" bad spy I'll have you know I was so good you didn't even remember I was following you. That's why you didn't tell me change of plans" I needed to knock her ego down a step

" whatever floats your boat 'spy kid', you keep thinking that"

After deciding the plan was still in action and same as yesterday it was going great u til it went wrong.

I was walking Lizzy's house when the rain decided to fall.
Which was totally unexpected because the sky was clear until I rounded the corner.

As I was taking out my frustration on some poor bushes the coolest car ever pulled up.

While i was there staring, Demetri came out and leaving the door open while he slowly approached me and then he grabbed me.
He pushed me inside and immediately closed the door got in his side and sped off I was going to panic when I felt a gentle pat on my leg I looked down and saw Lizzy with her finger on her lip.
"act normal" she whispered .

" what was that?" Demetri asked
"where are you taking me" I covered up

" To my dirk, so I can take you somewhere I can properly protect you" he told me.

" you are the only person following me"

" look behind you"

Behind us there was a man chasing us with pink hair. He was on foot but he was moving really fast. Then Demetri sped up and we lost him around the bend.

While I was here I might as well enjoy it I thought as I admired the interior. Demetri pressed a button and then his chair turned facing the back. The car was driving itself. I repeat the car was driving itself.

"who are you" he asked Lizzy who was slowly rising from her spot since she was already in the open.

"I'm her best friend/ bodyguard. In other words anywhere she goes I go."
She told him. When Lizzy decided something she decided

"okay" was all he said and leaned back into his seat .

★★★

After a few hours the car slowed down.
We were in the middle of nowhere, when I looked around all I saw was bushes.

Demetri got out the car with me and Lizzy hot on his heels.
" where are you going?, there is nothing out here" Lizzy was the first to voice her opinion.

" Winter" she whispered " there's two of us and one of him " she said moving her eyebrows suggestively

" I heard that and I cane prepared " Demetri said turning towards us with a gun in his hands

" you won't kill us" I said

" I might not kill you but I will her" he said pointing the gun at Lizzy.

We walked for a while until we came upon his 'dirk' or whatever which looked like a normal airplane only wider.
He took out a something shiny and did something i couldn't see then a door opened up from the spaceship.