Chapter 2

Rihanna as Lenna Williams. I imagined Leena with a deeper toned complexion but her attitude screams Bad Gyal Riri. As I said before feel free to imagine her to be whom ever you want.

Ashers Perspective.

As I walk up the large lawn of the suburban house ; the smell of the crisp night air fills my lungs. I step onto a walkway with a bed of flowers on either side. My eyes jump around excitedly at the sight of plastic red cups that littered the freshly cut green grass - for some reason I was reminded of christmas as I watched the colours dance around the yard.

A gust of wind hits my face forcing an involuntary shiver - It was cold for a California summer night. Suddenly, a mixture of loud E.D.M music and the soft sound of crickets chirping in the background invaded my ears.

I looked down at my clothes smoothing them down quickly as we grew closer to the door.

I wore a black button down shirt with black jeans with rips at the knees pairing it with my combat boots that were pretty worn from years of wearing.

In the distance, I caught sight of a pair of drunk teens, wobbling and falling unaware of the many eyes on them. They're care-free drunk attitude made me snicker.

Walking further up the path, I caught sight of the teens with a clearer view. They were girls and obviously too young to be here by the look of it. I stare at one of the girls her face was almost child-like but with the amount of makeup she was wearing she could pass for a junior heck maybe even a college freshman. I sigh.

Without warning my cousin blurts out, "Hey girls" also smirking at the two girls who were running around half naked in their bras and mini skirts.

"Wanna show my cousin here a good time" he says suggestively.

I roll my eyes at his request.

The girls smiled sweetly at him, obviously recognizing him but soon turned their attention back to their task, as they began to stagger down the lawn. After a few seconds of wobbling, they seemed to realize they're efforts were futile.

"Fuck it!", one of the girls yells out; grabbing her friends face and encasing her lips in her own. Ignoring us they began eating each others faces off.

"Well, man I guess that's off the table for you",  Chad chuckles as we walk up to the door. The loud music vibrated under our feet as we walked closer and closer.

I quickly respond, "Ew. man they're children", commenting on their young age.

I walk through the door of the house and immediately smelt the mixed fumes of alcohol, sweat and vomit.

Chad held out his hand and smirked at me before saying "Welcome, cousin to Balesview!" In a dramatic voice, Great Gatsby style.

The music seemed to start on almost on cue to his words, and all the drunk teens in the room raised their cups and cheered loudly in response to Chad's words. Animal by Martin Garrix echoed loudly along with the shouting of many teens.

I smiled awkwardly at the scene that had just unfolded before me, Chad walked down the stairs into what looked like the living room. I sighed to my self mumbling sarcastically under my breath "great another high school party".

Chad started to move through the crowd and I followed him pushing passed the masses of sweaty bodies trapping me.

He high-fives the hands of a couple guys as he passed by as they all hollered and barked at him. Everyone seemed to notice him as he walked across the room almost as if he was a king.