Chapter 3

I imagine Jay Alvarrez as Asher Bain he's a famous model and photographer and he is what I envision Asher to look like. He has that surfer guy vibe with a touch of bad-boy

Kida's Perspective

I stumbled out of the washroom, trying to make my way outside.

I push past people as i start to feel clastrorphophic, almost on cue my lungs start to quite. I begin to panic as tears spill down my face. Then I saw him.

He was staring at me probably thinking how utterly repulsive I am. I sigh looking into his beautiful grey eyes that shone like stars in the night sky. His eyes like silver contrasted his golden complexion. His tan glistened in utter perfection. I was confused as it was almost winter. His hair was blonde like sand or honey I couldn't decide but his curls were loose and bouncy unlike mine. Ugh he looks like a fucking Abercrombie and finch model or some surfer bad boy model breed. Where the hell do they construct boys like this! I thought.

Suddenly I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around me, they were comforting. She whispers softly in my ear. "Kida, what's the matter sweetie"

Her smile was warm and inviting. But, I couldn't help but burst into tears.

"Come on sweetie I'm your best-friend you can tell me anything" she whispers  in my ear while patting my back.

I sob into her dress some more before saying "I've ruined your outfit" I looked at a large black stain that was now on her dress.

She laughs softly saying "I didn't like it that much anyway." she strokes my hair softly and plays with my ringlets wrapping her fingers around my curls.

I smile.

She looks around and walks me outside to the backyard, seating me onto the small swing set.

She rubs my back trying to comfort me.

"Kida..." but she is interrupted by a drunk couple stumbling into the yard while making out.

She rolls her eyes before saying "Y'all better get your nasty selves out of here before I cut a bitch"

The two runaway scared for their lives. I look at Leena ogling at her confidence. She's so cool I thought.

"Okay, girl spill it before I have to beat it out of you, I hate seeing you like this", she says with a sweet but stern voice.

I choke on my words trying to form them, I sob and sniffle before they finally come.

"ELI BROKE UP WITH ME!", I say before bursting into tears again.

Leena rolls her eyes almost on cue. I knew she didn't like him in the first place. Oh gosh here we go I'm gonna get the Leena 'I told you so speech'.

"Hey sweetie, its okay. You'll be okay. That bastard doesn't deserve you". she says hugging me tightly. "How about we leave and go to my house, eat some ice-cream, watch movies. Does that sound good?"

I nod at her suggestion.

"Okay lemme call a cab cause we sure as hell can't drive" she says

"I already called one" I say innocently glaring at her.

She laughs patting for breath "And where were you planning on going, this is your house remember."

I sigh. Recalling that my house was infested with swarms of horny and drunk teenagers.

"Never mind let's go get some of your stuff okay" Leena says getting up.

I nod following her like a puppy dog. We quickly climb up the stairs heading to my room. We walk in and -