Chapter 1

Danille Ellsworth is what I envision Kida Maria Rodriguez-Anderson to look like but a curvy beauty. If you do not agree with me you can of course envision whom ever you want.

*******

Tear stained cheeks, faint breaths, I stare into the pool of muddy stained water that oozed, gushing all over the sink. Sniff. Sniff. Cough. Cough. I wipe my blackened eyes with the back of my hand smearing the tar-like substance across my face.

"So much for being water-proof", I mumble in a sarcastic tone.

I slowly looked up at the mirror, littered with all sort of things; makeup, food and God ew -I hope that's not what I think it is.

I stared at the unrecognizable figure that seemed to be looking back at me. She was ugly. Her dull complexion was a dingy brown with thousands of small dots that scattered across her nose. Her hair hung wildly down her shoulders in a sea of tight sprirals in their off black shade that made her teeth grind at the sight. Her eyes were the colour of a candle that seemed to be dyeing out. My gaze drifted down slowly enticing the image before me...her body was well different, she caught glimpse of the stretch marks that seemed to be climbing into view, wrapping around her arms and glistening for attention. She sighed taking a deep breath to calm herself, but almost on cue a new set of tears came down.

"Shit!", the words escaped my mouth as I bit down on my lip.

I thought to myself, while eyeing the image before me. Why couldn't she been born pretty and thin? Did the universe hate her?

I slowly look up at the dirty mirror and cursing in frustration

"I'M. SO. FUCKING. FAT.",I say heaving and sobbing franticly as the words escape my mouth.

The words ringed in my ears as I chocked back on my salty tears, gasping for air. The taste of bile burned my throat like hot lava.

I stared at the reflection in the mirror, I stared at my reflection.

The word that came to mind- REPULSIVE.

I quickly splashed water on my face, then looking around the dimly lit room, for something to wipe my face with. My eyes flickered as they saw a roll of paper towel in the corner. I grabbed the roll and furiously wiped my face, trying to get all the makeup off.

I looked in the mirror again.

"Ugh no amount of makeup can hide that", I said cursing again at my own reflection while rolling my now blood shot eyes. I looked like a clown with black eyes and red lipstick all over my mouth and cheeks. Heck I looked like the jokers wife. Correction, Harley Quinn although his girlfriend rocks this look like no bodies business.

I look down at the floor, as my nostrils fill with a un pleasant sent. EW the stench of the bathroom was rank. I picked up my black purse from the cold tiles throwing it onto the marble counter. I frantically searched the tiny bag, grabbing my phone and began to dial a number.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello", the voice said in a monotone voice with no emotion.

"Hi, can I get a cab", I said while attempting to hold back my tears with no success.

"Sure, can I get the address", they said in their flat voice paying no attention to my sobs.

I paused searching my brain for the answer but I came up empty ."ummm...Peter drive"

"Ma'am can I get the number as well", she said in an annoyed voice but I couldn't help but smile at her reaction which was clearly not scripted.

I didn't want the cab to pull in the drive way and attract unnecessary attention so I lied.