Chapter 8

I imagine Carli Bybel as Heather. I love Carli and she's one of the sweetest people but she fit the physical description of my character. As I always say feel free to picture her as whom ever you want, this just who I imagine him to be.

Asher's Perspective

This moment could not be anymore awkward. I stand there stealing the occasional glances at Kida, Kase's sister. She really was a beauty. Her hair was carefully slicked back allowing her features to be the star of the show. Her large amber eyes and dimples.
Ring.

Saved by the bell I thought. We all made our way to the boring grey building. The only pop of colour was the freshly cut football and soccer fields. Walking up the front steps, people seemed intimidated by our presence either moving quickly out of our way or stopping to stare.

It was clear who ruled the school and I just so happened to be part of that clique.

" Asher! Asher! Ashy!" I hear an annoying voice echo throughout the halls.

Click. Click. Click.

"Great" I mumble under my breath as I caught sight of the person running towards me.

Heather.

she wrapped her hands around my arm, giving me a seductive smile. While flipping her long brown hair.

"Hey baby." she says really loudly; earning the glares of everyone in the hall. She pressed her large breasts against my arms making a pouty face.

"You didn't call me last night?" she says with puppy dog eyes.

"This bitch is so desperate" I hear Leena bark as she passes us.

"Nice to see you too, Leena" Heather shoots a grin at Leena. "Where's your flabby sidekick"

From the corner of my eye i see Kida dash by us.

"Kida wait up" Leena yells running after her best friend.

"Way to go Heather, why can't you leave Kida alone" Courtney speaks disappointedly.

Heather shrugs her shoulders and squeezes my arm tighter. I can't help but feel disgusted at Heathers actions. Mean girls were well mean but they made up for it in other ways...if you know what I mean. (Insert winky face here)

"So Asher", I hear Kase say. "What do you have first period"

I sigh "AP literature"

"Me too, I'll show you the way" he says with a toothy grinning.

I brush Heather off my arm waving goodbye and proceed to follow Kase down the hall.

We walked into the classroom immediately I notice Leena and Kida sitting at the back deep in conversation. Kase wasting no time found a spot in front of the two girls. 

I slowly walked towards them catching a few words from their conversation.

"Baby, why does this bitch insist on hanging with us" she shouts at Kase. "She's a bully...God i hate her."

Kase smiles at her softly stroking the back of her hand.

The bell rang signalling the start of period one. Most of the students sat at their decks pulling out their stationary. While Brad stayed perched next to Leena.

"Mr. Anderson" A stern voice echoed across the class. Everyone looked up to see a young man at the teachers desk. He looked too young to be a teacher with his neat beard and bright blue eyes.

The female students seemed transfixed at the young man following his every move.

"Mr Anderson" he waves in brads direction catching his attention.