Reunited

Chapter 2

(Picture of antonio)

Still antonio's pov

I stood there for a while taking in the school until my eyes caught some one.she was the girl of my dreams yow i liked that girl from 7th grade her name was shantel.she was captin for the girls cheerleading team for basketball she is hot as hell. She has long curly hair beautiful brown eyes full lips that went perfectly with her light skin and not to mentioned she has the body of a angel.But the catch to it like every nice girl they have a dude.Her boy friend who's stephon was also the captin of our school's NFL team he was much bigger than me black skin black eyes he was kinda huge every one respected him in school plus he's popular here but ion never liked his attitude especially towards Shantel cause i liked her so much i caught feelings for her but ion have a chance i couldn't stop steering at Shantel until i felt some one smack me on my shoulder i turned around swiftly to see who it was.lol oh it was only my best friends tahj and Shane.

Me:"Wassup ma niggahs"
Tahj&shane:"wassup maine"
Shane:"good to see maine"

he said doing our signiture hand shake.they are ma bros fo life

Shane-was a slim light skin guy height was 6,4 and just like me he loved basket ball he's the one you'd call a player ladies would die for him but he keeps getting him self jacked up by them.

Tahj-was darker than us with full black eyes and piercing on his ears he has a height of 5,6 wasn't much of a tall guy but he was tall in spirit. He also loved basketball and wanted a nice girl friend he had his eyes on some nerd girl at school Bernice she wasn't that much but she was a ok girl with a nice  personality.

Tahj:"so what were you steering at niggah"?-_-
Me:"nothing ",i answered nervously
Shane:"hmmmm!! Don't think i didn't see you eye balling shantel over there hope you not getting thirsty fo em girls cause all they want are big thick ass niggahs who don't treat em right so i have plenty of water fo you"he said grining me: -_- "Maine shut up"
Shane:"hey im just saying if you think you got a chance with her knock your self out"
Then tahj added to what Shane said
Tahj:"before stephon Knocks you out"they started laughing. I hated how they used to roast me but they ma bros so no worries we stood there talking about how we ready to get back on the court this year suddenly the school bell rang every one rushed to there classes i took out my time table to see what class i have aaaah!!.math i was so shitty at math but i did what i could
Me: "yow i got math now so ill check you guys later "
"Ight"they both said in unity i hurried to my class i would always sit to the window in the 3rd row at the back so i slid in my seat and rested my ball at my foot.mr.gouldbern was there seated checking out his papers. The class was noisy as always couldn't stand it some times but hey it's school mr.gouldbern got out of his seat"settle down students and get your math books out today's topic will be on algebra"yow i hated algebra i always fall asleep in algebra class but i just got to it the day kinda was running slow i checked on the class clock every minute i was getting exhausted i couldn't take it i just rested my head for a shut eyes and ended up falling asleep.

Hey guys another chapter coming up thanks for reading and remember to vote thanks