Akeeva Did It

Part ll of 1

Recap:

At lunch i went to the bathroom while i was in there a group of girls came in laughing and talking.one of their voices sounded like akeeva.

"Yes girl i did her bad and stephon made her cry so hard lol she never saw this coming"

Still Shantels pov

When i heard her say that i could feel my self heating up.I gripped my fist tightly and busted the door open.She turned around frightend like the true coward she is. The other girls ran out the bathroom when they saw that it was me. I looked at akeeva and grinded my teeth.

"You...you did this"

"Of course i did it,only the best could do it darling and stephon doesn't want u"

"What do u mean? "

"I mean stephon doesn't want you,you think you're a princess no one likes you,you think ur better than people and stephon was never urs hunny,he was always mine ur just salty cuz he obviously loves my body more than urs ,your not worth nothing.” This bitch didn't know she was asking for a death wish.i didn't even want to say anything to her. I grabbed her fake ass weave and dragged her straight to one of the toilet bowl she tried fighting but this bitch was too weak to handle this.I opened the toilet lid and held her head over it.

"Well listen akeeva, u just fucked with the wrong girl and i don't care about stephon because he doesn't care about me and im not better than any one but im obviously better than u ur a bitch and i hope u enjoy sucking his dick ", i dipped her head in the toilet bowl and flushed it i lifted her head out her make up was plasted all over her face. I laughed at her.

"Bitch who u got talk over u r one ugly mother fucker this is what u r shit u r full of shit", i dipped her head in the toilet numerous times then i threw her on the ground i was so pissed i didn't even care i kicked her straight into her stomach then i fixed my self up and washed off the germs off my hands then i stepped out side. I went to the cafeteria to continue my day i felt much better that i whooped that bitches ass i got tired of her she drives me crazy. The human body has over a million nerves and she got on every one. I saw my friends so i decided to sit by them they didn't noticed me cause they were locked in conversation about me.

"Did u see Shantel's face lol", i cleared my throat and they turned around looking at me i was kinda out of breath after that stress relieving drama with akeeva.

"Oh...Shantel hey we were just talking about u", terina said looking surprised and guilty.

"Mhmmmm i heard yall i thought u guys were my friends but it turns out ur a bunch of back stabbing bitches right now i cant even trust u guys again u know what forget u even had a friend named Shantel "

Life is just messed up especially my life i was heading to the door when i felt some one grab me i looked and saw that it was antonio. He was sitting with his friends.

"Hey where u running off to?"

"Umh....no where "

"Oh good that means u don't mind sitting with us then?"

"No...no i don't mind at all", so far antonio is the only person that makes me feel kinda happy or makes me smile. His personality and his cuteness catches me off guard some times.