Calculations

Part lll of 1

Recap:

Come on tahj give me a hand i wanna see what he's hiding", we slid up the lid and saw the vehicle covered up shane took off the covers from the back when suddenly we heard foot steps coming our way. Shane and i got ready for action then suddenly person stepped into the garage with a baseball bat yep it was stephon.

"What the fuck are you guys doing in my garage", he said with straight venom in his eyes and voice. I knew from their he was up to some thing and it was time to find out.

---continuing---

Shane i stood in shock as stephon was infront of us. I could see that he meant business. I leaned my head to the right side and grinned to show him i aint scared i slowly moved over to the vehicle that was covered up then he yelled

"DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH THAT", I replied to him in the calmest tone ever

"Chill steph i just wanna look no biggy"

"I mean it home boy if you fucking touch that ima mash all your fucking fingers nothing here concerns you"

"Oh really now stepphy so where you GMC at uh??", shane asked sternly

"Thats none of your fucking bussiness now get the fuck out ma garage before i smash both your mother fucking skulls"

"You dont scare me stepphy i can recall the last time i knocked you out less than three seconds and i dont mind knocking a few of your teeth out this time"

"Ha ha i hope yall know that was a cheap shot, cheap shots are for pussies just like you", i saw shane clinched his fist and took a step forward. I placed my hand at his chest to stop him then i saw a crow bar on a table just beside a tool kit. I took it up and whispered to shane

"Check the covers and tell me what you see "

"Ight ", shane tore off the covers and stephon took two steps towards us

"If you come any closer ima make sure i put you in a coma", he stopped dead and steered at us with blood in his eyes

"Yow tahj it's the GMC and look its dented and the logo is missing bruh"

"The fuck this means stephon did it", my blood boiled, my grip on the crow bar fasten as i looked on his ugly donkey oyte face, "you know ima kill you right ima kill you and when im done your gonna be in a worst place than you put my homie. First you if you ever mess with ma boys you mess with me shane get the police"

"Ight", Shane dailed 911 and called them to make a report about stephon. They asked for his address and told us they would be there in less than thirty minutes.

"Thirty minutes is all i want to kill a sucker"

"Don't get too cocky mills "

He swung the bat as i took a dip. It smashed out a window of the GMC, i punched him in the stomach and right handed him across the face. He took three steps back almost loosing his balance. He dropped the bat and took a dive at me like he was playing NFL. The space we were fighting was narrow so i couldnt get away. He knocked me down and started throwing punches. One of his punches went directly at my nose causing it to bleed. I used the crow bar and slapped him in the nose he got up crying in pain with his back turnt to me. He turned around as i approached him and i connected a upper cut to his face causing him to lose balanced and he flew in a pile of shovels and rakes. Shane stood there cheering me one i looked at him and laughed then suddenly he shouted out to me.

"YOW TAHJ WATCH OUT", stephon got up and shoveled me straight to the face all i could see was black and white.

Shane pov

Tahj was beating the hell out of this niggah until i saw stephon took a swing on him hitting him straight to the face. I got to help ma bro. I looked around for some thing to hit him out. He leaped on tahj and tahj kicked him off bingo the bat. I crawled on my knee's and took up the bat and slowly walked behind him.

"YO SHIT FACE!", he paused for a while and slowly turned around to look at me i had a wide smile on me face. Time to hit this bitch for a home run. I took one step forward just as i saw it on tv and swung i watched as it connect with his jaw breaking it and the bat broke in two. He fell like a boneless man with his mouth opened. Blood started leaking from it and tahj got up

"Daaaaum bruh where you learn to swing like that?"

"Idk just imagine his ugly face as a ball and swung", we laughed until the police came they asked us what happened as we sat and told them about every thing. They went and checked the garage and his house to see what else he had hiding one of the police came out looking disgusted.

"What did you guys do to him"

"Lets just say i was playing baseball ", the police officer pushed his lip up to his nose and requested an ambulance. Tahj looked at me and grinned.

"You did good bruh"

"Yea he messes with one he messes with all of us", a few minutes later officer jake called our parents and asked us a few questions every thing went well im just glad we got this sucker.

Tahjs pov

Later that evening my mom,shanes mom,bernice and shantel came to look for us my mom hugged me with relief in her voice carful observing a few wounds on my face.

"Thank god your ok guys", then bernice leeped into my arms and hugged me.

"Bae what happened? "

"Ha am i glad to see you we just gave stephon a lil beat down for messing", she smiled giving me a kiss and ruffled up my hair a bit. I just love when she does that i kissed her back. Then shantel and Shane walked over to us teasing how we look great snd we both make a great couple.

"Oh what ever", Bernice said rolling her eyes and blushing. Then shane interrupted

"Yow ion know about yall but i wanna see antonio"

"Them lets go", we got into my car and i told my mom I'd be back home as soon as i come from the hospital she agreed and we went straight there.

yep guys another one (dj khalid voice ) i hope yall enjoy it and thanks for reading but the story continues ight peace..........✌

Also im in love with wolfs so im making a new book called raw element ill be making it soon its gonna be awesome hope you guys will love and support it cause it means alot to me so thank yall so much ight