Calculations

Chapter 10

Tahjs pov

The second week of school has started. Monday ah i hate mondays but ima love it now cause we got our first practice match. But then again antonio isnt here this is mest up. I didn't sleep for the entire night i layed in my bed listening music. I was so silent steering into the sealing until my alarm scared the shit out of me. I smacked the snooze button and the time was 7:10 am. I usually get up way earlier than this but i just dont feel like my self. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face suddenly my phone rang . Guess shane checking up on me i went to check but it was bernice.

7:11 am

Message from boobear-

"Good morning tbear im sorry to hear about antonio shane told me last night i hope your ok and dont worry he'll be fine see you at school ok 😘"

Well at least some thing to make me smile in the morning and feel alive.

7:12 am

Message from tbear to boobear-

"Yea i guess ill be ok as long as i got you oh and dont move im coming to pick you up"

"Ok bae im gonna get breakfast so ill wait muah"

"Muah"

I got dressed and got my training gear and then i went down to make breakfast. I made blueberry pancakes with milk. They are my favourite, after eating i went into my moms room to tell her im going to school but she was still sleeping. Well so much for that ill just write a letter my mom loves her beauty sleep and loves to wake up on her won time. You know what they say if the lion is sleeping never wake it up. So i wrote the letter at went to my car what a good girl she looked like she missed me i opened the car door sat inside and whispered a word of prayer then it was off to bernice house. Switching on the car the sound of the engine sounded so pleasing and dangerous i reversed out and hitted the road. I could remember so many things about antonio ans i while driving. I just played music that's the only thing that could free my mind. When i got to Bernice house she was just coming out with her mom. Holy shit time to meet her mom i got out of the car and walked directly to them.

"Good morning mrs.smith "

"Well good morning to you too what's your name young man?"

"Oh im tahj"

"Oh tahj nice to finally meet you, your the guy Bernice constantly talks about"

"Yea i guess so "

"Good so that's your car?"

"Yes mam it is "

"Wow ", suddenly bernice interrupted me and her mother's conversation pushing me in the direction of my car

"Ok mom we have to go now see you later "

"Ok guys have a great day nice to meet you again tahj"