Calculations

Part ll of 1

Tahj's pov

The game was now at 31-28 the knights are leading by four points.

"Guys come on we need to pick up the pace Shane we aiming for three's if not possible lay ups might come in handy and a couple two's any chance they give us take it"

"Ight tahj lets go!"

I passed the ball to shane him on the left wing of the court and me on the right a defender came to mark me but i have my ways with sloppy defending. First he was paying attention to me then his focus went on shane i ran behind him and Shane saw me lobbing the ball i sprong from the ground catching the ball. The knights point guard was infront of me i took steps backwards while dribbling the ball to lead him out the three point zone. He followed me just as i planned leaving his left side open.i could see he's right handed so ill use my left hand for this. I continued to dribble the ball and he left his legs wide open another way to get around him i rushed up to him and acted like i was going to push the ball between his legs i came to a sudden stop causing him to slide i rushed up to the three point zone taking a dip and swish it went in. My school roared with whoaaaa! And things were starting to heat up. The game was now tied

Wildcats 31

Catholic knights 31

Before the game could start again the referee blew the whistle signaling that it was half time. He briskily walked over to our coach and sat on the bench as he spoke to us.

"Guys we need more points we need to get out of the palms ok Shane you got speed try and switch up side play and go centre if not tahj is there for help im going to put tyson up front with you guys ok"

"Ok coach" , the team said in unison. Tyson was the tallest dude on our team he was a 6,6 with long arms for dunking i call him dady cat the secret weapon. We drank some glatoraid and prepared for the next half of the match. While i was looking at the other team my eyes caught on some one in the bleachers section yep it was stephon in a grey hoodie jacket walking and looking directly at me. This niggah was up to some thing don't know what but he aint important right now.any way our break was over and we formatted back on the court. Tyson looked at me and spoke with his dam Goliath voice,"just pass me the ball and leave the rest to me", i noded my head in agreement and then the whistle blew. The knights started off slow the shooting guard was fast no lie. He rushed down the free throw line crossed over and sprung off the ground to dunk. Surprisingly tyson took the ball from him in mid air and lobbed the ball to shane. Shane caught it and managed to do a dunk. Our school got louder every time we scored. We rushed back to our side and i could see Bernice taking a seat i didn't see shantel so i knew she went to change for cheerleading. Tyson walked over to shane patting him in the head ,"nice work lil man" i had to laugh we were at 33 now and the knights still at 31. Their coach was furious. They came back down with a great passing technique and managed to drop a two. God this game was tight and i am burnt out. Tyson looked down on the ground and started jogging in his spot, "ight im ready give me the ball ", the defender chest passed the ball to him and he walked while crossing over through his legs. He took off like bolt and jumped from the three point zone flying over two defenders head and layed a dunk on them. Even i was astonished he came back down all hyped up,"give me dab niggahs", we gave him cause he deserved it.

Narrators pov

While the game was going on stephon was in his car chilling. Every time he remembered what happened to Antonio he laughed. Suddenly his phone rung it was a message from Akeeva

Abae: bby where are you we're gonna go perform on the court now and i want you to see me

Stephon:ok bby ill be there.

He got back out the car and went into the gym where the match was. He took a seat in the bleachers section as the cheerleaders came out in their black and red outfits. He say akeeva and then his eyes caught on shantel he watched her carefully as they all performed and still couldn't understand why she left him. Just hearing Antonio's name made him angry. In the last 10 seconds tyson scored a three ending the game.

Wildcats 66

Catholic knights 42

Tahj pov

See we won the game without antonio here. Our coach was proud we shook the Knight's hands and we to shower up. We were in there cheering and pretty hyped up. Then our coach came in to Talk to us.

"Nice work boys good to see that you came through our next match is Friday so keep training"

Shane and i got dressed and head out i fitted my tam on my head and walked out seeing Bernice with a big smile.

"Tbear that was sooo awesone oh my gosh you guys are nasty"

"Yea we know" shane added. Shantel joined us a few minutes later congratulating us on the game.We walked back to my car in the parking lot and i saw stephon driving out with akeeva. His eye's were still on me as he drove out this niggah getting weird. We got in my car and and drove shantel and bernice home. Im glaf she got to see me finally play as i shifted the gear into drive shane yelled out in the back seat.

"Hey,hey,hey isn't that stephon?"

I focussed my attention on the car and it was the mustang be was driving yep its him. I turned off my head lights and followed him. As he turned into his house i saw him going into a garage with a vehicle covered up that's weird. He slid down tge lid of the garage door and went into his around looking around. Luckily he never saw us. shane came out the car and went to the garage.

"Come on tahj give me a hand i wanna see what he's hiding", we slid up the lid and saw the vehicle covered up shane took off the covers from the back when suddenly we heard foot steps coming our way. Shane and i got ready for action then suddenly person stepped into the garage with a baseball bat yep it was stephon.

"What the fuck are you guys doing in my garage", he said with straight venom in his eyes and voice. I knew from their he was up to some thing and it was time to find out.

--to be continued--

So here it is guys new update do you think tahj and shane will find Out the truth and escape the stephons rage well keep reading to find out peace..........✌