Tahj's bday and a dinner for four

Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Narrator's pov

Earlier in the morning around 2 when tahj was fast asleep his mother and father were up planning what they would do for his birthday. Tahj's dad already shipped his custom made camaro from California and it would be at their house early tomorrow. He payed for handling and shipping already all was left was for him to make it to tahjs birthday.

"Sweety the car is on its way i already told the company the address so it should be there soon"

"Thats great hun ill be throwing him a lil birthday party also it would be great if you could make it"

"Of course I'll make it hun but dont let him know i couldn't miss my only son's birthday "

"Good see yah hun"

"Yea baby i love you"

"I love you too"

A few hours later tahj woke up noises in the front yard he woke up to go look but was stopped by his mother after she finished signing some papers from the company.

"Mom what's going on?"

"Umh...nothing nothing at all happy birthday hun"

She gave him a warm hug and looked at him and started to smile.

"Your growing up so fast kiddo"

"Yea i know mom"

"Now i have a surprise for you its out side in the garage ok don't go wild now", tahj eyes popped wide open and he ran to the garage there he saw a figure of a car covered up he slowly removed the covers and he couldn't believe what was right infront of his eyes.it was the camaro he asked his dad for his birthday. Inside the kitchen mrs.mills could hear tahj going crazy in the garage she smiled and shook her head and continued to make breakfast. Tahj stormed into the kitchen and gave his mother a big kiss and told her thanks.

"Im not the only one you should thank sweety thank your father", tahj grabbed the house phone and punched in his dad's number he was so excited he couldn't stand one place.

"Hello"

"Dad thanks alot i thought you said you couldn't afford the camaro"

"Ha you should know ill do any thing for my sun and your welcome now mom has the keys and be careful when your on the road ok"

"Ok dad i will you rock"

"Alright son", tahj heng up the phone and went to his mother and asked her for the car keys. She took them up from the kitchen counter and threw them to him,"have fun now"

Tahj went and sat in it he observed every details inside out and decided to take it for a test drive. He started the engine and it sounded like a monster.tahj reveresed the car from out of the garage and switched into drive he started off slow and reveed it just to hear the sound of the engine when his top gear testing was done he parked the car back into the garage and ran to his room. He was so excited that he could hardly touch the correct letters on his phone to text his friends but he didn't know theres so much more for him today.