Tahj's Bday And A Dinner For Four

Part ll of 1

Narrator's pov

Time moved swiftly and every one was excited for their little dinner tonight. Later that evening tahj decided to hit Antonio up to see how they would do things.

*conversation *

Tahj:ok so here's the thing we go pick the girl's up at seven and mom told me i have to be back at nine.

Antonio: ight kool i can go with that don't forget our lil race

Tahj: niggah i was born to remember those stufd you just get my 300$ ready he he

Antonio:what ever you say

Tahj:ight see you at seven

Antonio: yea

Back at shantels house she was workimg out and listening to jump man by drake and future.

Shantel's pov

I was at home vybing and working out. 30 squats, 30 crunches,30 sit ups and a lil dance to jump man by drake and future was my main routine. After doing all that i went to get some water i was tired as hell i looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:35 God time runs so quickly. I went into the fridge and got some water suddenly my door bell rung. It couldn't be mom cause she just went with her friend cassie. I looked through the window and i noticed that their was a black GMC parked infront of my house. I just knew it was stephon i started to remember all the things he did to me and my anger serged through my veins. Its time to set the record straight with this niggah i went and opened the door only to see him in a tight shirt hugging his muscles some sweats tims and a bouquet of flowers.

Stephon's pov

It has only been a couple of days and ive started to miss shantel already. It's like im going crazy and I'd do anything to get her back. When she told me its over its like she cut my hand off and i just need to see her. Akeeva texted me this morning asking me to stop by and when i did it got wild over there if you know what i mean. I made her scream my name so many times i think the neighbors know my name now. I decided to go to shantels house to apologize but i couldn't just go to apologize i wanted to straighting things out between us and make her know that i need her in my life. I bought a bouquet of flowers and drove to her house. Her moms car wasn't there and so wasn't hers. Akeeva told me what she did maine akeeva a hot head quite sexy too. I stepped out of my truck and took a deep breath walking to the front door. I could hear jump man by drake and future maine that song caught me chilled i started bobbing my head to the bass of the raps and rung the door bell. I stood there for a while i was getting frustrated until she opened the door. God she was on fire she had her hair in a pony tail wearing a nike crop top and some shorts that hugged her ass. I couldn't let all this gold slip through my fingers plus i got my name written all over her homeboy aint got nothing on me. Her body looking fine aa ever with sweats running from her neck right down to her chest. That turned me on made me lick my lips i stood there for a while speechless until she knocked me out of gaze as she opened her mouth.

"Stephon what are you doing here "

"I missed you and i just had to come see you"

"I thought i told you we're done and ion wanna see your ass near my house"

"Bby listen im sorry ok "

"Sorry stephon im tired of your sorries your lies your deceits and you keep disrespecting me especially infront of your friends and that bitch akeeva and don't bby me akeevas your bby not me good bye stephon ", she tried closing the door but i stopped it just in time