16

5:58

"Right I'm off boss!" I shouted taking off my work clothes. 6 hours of absolute mayhem. There was no time to get your breath back apart from the breaks because it was packed. I don't know how people can work weekends when it's this busy. My boss came running out just as I was about to walk out the door. I stopped walking and politely smiled as he clearly wanted to talk to me.
"Thank you so much for today Bex. And just for smiling the whole day I will pay you double. How come you were smiling so much anyway?" He asked scrunching up his eyebrows.
"I've met someone," I smiled looking down at the floor. My boss gasped, clearly shocked from the situation. We have been pretty close since I started to worked here. Obviously I haven't told him everything but he knew about my drinking problem; which is why Nat always took the piss.
"Oh my god, Bex I'm so happy for you. You honestly deserve someone who makes you happy,"
"Thank you, I'm going to meet him now so I'll see you on Monday," I spoke distancing my way away from him. He waved as I walked out the door. I looked left to find Simon but he wasn't there.

"Hey you," spoke a voice next to me. I jumped a little before swishing my long hair around to see Simon. He looked amazing. He was wearing black jeans, his superstars and a white adidas top. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him before whispering.
"You know I can get you discounts for adidas."
"Now you mention it," Simon whispered leaning in. Our noses rubbed on each other's before our lips slowly crept upon each other's. I kissed back softly, trying to keep it sweet as we were surrounded by lots of other people. We slowly broke away looking at our lips before looking up at each other and smiling. Simon brushed his hand across my cheek as I took his wrist and held it. At that moment, we forgot about everyone who was around us. They were probably giving us weird looks but we didn't care.

"We should probably go, they'll be expecting us," I said breaking the silence; it wasn't an awkward silence just a relaxing one. We broke away from our eye contact and started to walk away. But as we were walking away, Simon took my arm and tugged me back. I frowned, wondering why he pulled me back.

"I forgot to ask you last night," Simon began but then paused looking away but keeping his hands on my arms.
"Ask me what?"
"Would you, Rebecca, like to be well, my....girlfriend?" Simon asked looking at me in the eyes. My eyes widened as words weren't coming out of my mouth. It felt like Simon had just proposed to me. I found a way to move my head up and down before I threw myself onto Simon. Luckily, he caught me so he just held onto me. We looked something like this.

We held on to each other laughing for a while until I pecked his lips

We held on to each other laughing for a while until I pecked his lips. He smiled happily, showing his dimples and put me back down onto the floor. Our hands firmly folded into each other's as we went up the escalators. When we arrived, we saw them all already seated in Nandos talking. There was 2 spare seats opposite each other. Me and Simon walked in towards them with our hands in each other's. Jj was the first person to notice we were holding hands and he made sure the whole restaurant knew too.

"OH MY GOD THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS. SIMON HAVE YOU PLACED YOUR VERY WET SMALL LIPS ON HER YET?!" Jj shouted loudly. Everyone in Nandos started laughing while a few old people gave Jj a displeasing look. Me and Simon face palmed but giggled slightly.

"Really Jj?" Josh, Harry and Tobi said turning their bodies to face Jj, putting their elbows on the table and bending their arms and hands 90 degrees. Jj just shrugged and pouted while everyone returned to their conversations. I looked over at Tazz who was smirking at me with her head rested on her hand. I looked away from her slightly blushing. Simon gently tugged my arm to gesture me to sit down. I sat between Harry and Josh while Simon sat between Tobi and Jj. Tazz was down the other end of the table so I'm free for a little while.

Everyone was talking whilst looking at their menu's before we ordered. Me and Simon kept glancing at each other, smirking as we spoke to the people around us. Jj kept asking questions but we didn't reveal too much, which made him whine. I was talking to Harry about Guernsey since I've never heard of it before and he wasn't pleased.
"Have you been living under a rock Bex?! Everyone knows about Guernsey!" Harry shouted, pretending to be angry. I shhed him as everyone from our table looked over. He rolled his eyes and smiled but carried on moaning.
"Suppose you've never heard of Jersey then either?" Harry questioned raising an eyebrow. I didn't reply instead I just looked down giggling. Harry sighed and threw his arms up in the air.
"Okay Bex everyone has heard of Jersey come on," Simon said getting involved. My head shot over to him as I gave him a sarcastic death glare.
"Stay out of it you," I snapped, my eyes squinting. Simon laughed as he put his menu up to his face so he was hiding from me. Just as I was about to carry on talking to Harry, Josh whispered in my ear with aggression.

"Break him, you're dead."

Oooo Josh is being a bit mean. Josh the protective dad ey?

Yay they got together!!
Will be updating more frequent now.

Lots of love,

Ellaaa x