23

When I got back to the Sidemen house, Simon sprinted down the stairs as fast as he could. He looked concerned as he walked up to me, looking up and down at me. I raised an eyebrow wondering why he was so close to me and staring at me like that.
"You okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine Simon," I giggled whilst rattling my car keys. Simon smiled and pulled me in for a hug, which left me shocked.
"Are you okay?" I asked into the hug while putting my arms around him.
"I'm better now you're here," he whispered whilst pulling me tighter. I could feel him smile on my shoulder which made me relax.
"I love you," I whispered in his collar bone. Simon pulled away from the hug but still held me; his hands around my neck.
"That was random," he frowned but smiling. I rolled my eyes waiting for him to respond to my words. Finally he got the message and laughed.
"I love you too."
"Simon..."
"Yes baby?"
"I think, I'm ready," I whispered looking up at him in the eyes. His eyes sparkled when he realised what I meant while his hands made their way down my body until they reached both of my hands.
"You sure?" He asked reassuring I was 100% sure. I nodded my head as we made our way upstairs into his bedroom. Luckily there was no one in the house so it was just me and Simon.

When we made it to his room, he closed the door and locked it. He faced away from the door and looked at me still concerned. I smiled and nodded still reassuring I was positive and wanted to do this. Slowly, Simon walked up to me, our bodies touching and leaving our lips a few inches away from each other's. He looked at me before this eyes trailed down to my lips. I bit my lip as my eyes were looking at his soft, kissable lips. He kept leaning in until there wasn't any need to; his lips pressed on mine. It started off delicate and soft as we stood there kissing each other. They were slow kisses but still delicate. While the kisses went on, he moved even closer to me and wrapped his hands around my waist, trying to deepen the kiss. I nibbled his bottom lip with my teeth as a tease which made Simon moan into the kiss. This made me smile into the kiss as my arms made their way around his neck. He slid his tongue into my mouth slowly; trying to get the tease back. I muttered into his mouth as his tongue made it's way around my mouth.

We were there gently kissing still for a little while longer before I could taste the hunger in Simon's mouth. His kisses were becoming faster and more steamy, he was demanding for me to do the same. I followed his demand as the kisses got harder before he pushed me up against the wall. My back ached a little but it didn't bother me. He started to make his way away from my face and around my jawline until he reached my neck. While he started to kiss into my neck, desperate to find the spot, I jumped up so his hands were now on my bum for support. I felt him squeeze it a few times, which made my head lean back a bit as one hand went through his hair. Eventually he found my spot which caused me to moan hysterically with my eyes closed. I felt Simon smirk into my neck, pleased he found it. He made his way back up to my lips, planting kisses on the journey up there. We smiled at each other when I opened my eyes before our lips met on each other's again...harder.

Simon moved me away from the wall and gently placed me on his bed. Our lips slowly parted between the kisses, causing us to become more greedy. I felt Simon move his hands up the back of my top so I followed and did the same to him. He took his top off immediately which made me do the same. He started to kiss all the way down my body before making my way to my jeans. He came back up to me and looked at me in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked with a concerned look in his eyes. I smiled and nodded while brushing my hand down his cheek.

"I'm sure."

Sorry it's short but it finally happened!!! Yay

So I'm away for the next week in Ibiza so I don't know how often the updates with be, I might get someone to publish for me idk but I tried to leave it to something nice as idk when the next upload is.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lots of love,

Ellaaa X