Chapter 18: "He really got my mind away from Calum."

Crystal's POV

I couldn't sleep much last night. All I could feel was betrayal. I didn't want to go to school and have to face him.

*knock*

"Hey honey. Are you feeling better?", my mom walks in with a tray that had pancakes on it and fruit on the side.

"Not really.", my nose is all stuffy and my eyes swollen.

"Oh honey. You can stay home today if you want.", she places the tray on my bed.

"Thanks.", I said.

"And don't let a breakup get in the way of anything. I want you to go to school tomorrow like nothing happened. Like it didn't hurt you. You're a strong young lady.", she hugs me.

How could I got that when I got hurt so badly. "Yeah.", I just agreed.

Later that day, Leo came by.

"Hey. I thought I would give you the homework we have to do tonight.", he walked into my room.

I sit up. "Thanks. Really. And thanks for last night." I smile at him.

He puts all my work on my dresser and sits down on my bed. "That's what friends are for."

"Oh my gosh, teachers just decide to give out the most work on the day I'm absent."

"I could stay and we could do homework together. Help you catch up." He offered.

"Yeah, that would be great", I smiled.

We actually had a lot of fun doing homework with Leo. Who knew I would be ok with doing homework. He really got my mind away from Calum. He's a really great friend.

~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will update again next week since school starts soon for me (😭😭).

I also have some other news! My sister and I made a YouTube channel!! AH, I'm so excited. It would be great if you guys would check it out :) we have our first video out! Our channel will be based around vlogs. I hope you guys could subscribe to get the channel started ❤️😋
Channel: VlogsbyCrystal&Holly
Link to our video (promise they'll get better): https://youtu.be/FEaLyCx1zAE
https://youtu.be/GBV-P5Fa6Ds

Thank you for everything! ❤️💋

Love,
Crystal:)

Goal: 10 votes :)