Meeting Max and Harvey

Emily's p.o.v

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I immediately jumped out of my bed and ran downstairs! 

"Yay Food" I screamed

I started devouring the food. I Finished in less than 10 minutes. Then I ran over and hugged my Mom and Uncle. After that I went upstairs and got ready for the day.

"Honey I am going to the airport soon" my mom said.

I ran downstairs and hugged my mom.

" Bye Mom see you in few months" I said kind of feeling sad.

"Bye Emsy remember what I told you"

Before we came to Berkshire my mom made me promise to look for a job or do   a sport.

"Kay Mom love you"

Then she was out the door. I couldn't help the little tear that escaped from my eye. My uncle noticed and tried to get my mind off of my mom.

"So your mom said you to do a sport or get a job" Scott said.

"Yeah I am probably going to get a job" I said,

" Ooh you can do chores around the house or" ..

" No thanks I think I am actually going to start babysitting" I said cutting him off.

" I can print some posters so we can hang them around town if you would like"?

"Yeah that would be great"

Then we both got started on the posters. 

"Finished" we both said at the same time

" I am going to go to bed kay Em" Scott said?

" Yeah I am going to put up the posters" I said

Scott walked up to his room while I went outside. I started putting up the posters but I felt like someone was watching me. I just ignored it and kept putting up the posters. I finished putting the posters and walked home.

I ran up the stairs and passed out on my bed.

Max's p.o.v

I saw a girl exit her house and put posters around town. I couldn't read them because they were to far away. Harvey the entered the room and looked through the window too.

"Why are you staring at that girl" Harvey asked.

" Uhh I was just curious ya know" I answered quickly.

We both became silent and just watched her. She turned around and was about to look in our direction, I quickly closed the curtain. I slowly opened the curtain and saw her walking into her house. So I just closed the curtain and watched Tv.

Harvey's p.o.v

I could tell Max liked her but I think I do too. Max was watching Tv so I went downstairs and told my mum I was going for a late night jog. I went outside and took one of the posters and started reading it. I found out it was a babysitting advertisement. I went back inside my home.

"Well that was quick" my mum said.

"Yeah it was kind of chilly" I lied.

"Oh well you and Max have to go to bed at 11"

"Kay Mum oh and when have you and Dad been out alone together"

"Not in a while why"

" I was thinking you and Dad could go on a date night"

"Well that would be nice but we would have to get babysitter"

"That is great I found this poster outside"

Mum took the poster from me and was reading the whole thing.

"Well I guess I could give her a call and see if she could babysit you four tommorow" mum said.

"Yay" I yelled!

"Why are you so happy I thought you hated babysitters"?

"I am just so happy that you and dad can work on that special bond that you two have" I said trying not to laugh.

"Okay well you and Max have to go to bed now "

"Goodnight love you" I said while going up the stairs.

"Night love you too"

I jumped into bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face.