Beach Time

Max's p.o.v

After we told Emily everything was fine and the haters were all wrong. Harvey and I thought we should all go to the beach for the day. Emily went back home to get ready. Right now we are getting all the stuff ready for the beach.

Emily's p.o.v

I went back home to get ready. I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. Then I went upstairs and got changed.

 Then I went upstairs and got changed

I heard a honk from the Mills car. I ran outside to the car and said hi to everybody. I sat between Max and Harvey. Max, Harvey, and I were talking about Pokemon Go. When we got to the beach we set down the towels and everything. I took off my skirt, I asked Max to rub sunblock on my back and Harvey to rub sunblock on the back of my legs. All three of us went to the water. 

Harvey's p.o.v 

When Emily asked me too put sun block on her legs my heart almost skipped a beat. I mean I haven't really touched her, the closest thing I have ever done was give her a hug. Anyway all three of us went to the water. Emily started swimming around until Max picked her up and twirled her around. Then we ended up in a splash war. My mum gave me money to go get ice cream for everybody. I went walking to the shop until I saw this adorable puppy and took it with me. I bought the icecreams and the puppy. My parents always knew I wanted a puppy. Maybe I could share it with Emily.

Emily's p.o.v

When Harvey came back I freaked out there was the cutest puppy ever. I immediately ran up to Harvey and hugged him. Harvey just laughed and let me hold the puppy.

 Harvey just laughed and let me hold the puppy

"You want to share him"

"OMG Yes"

I started to play with the puppy forgetting everybody else was there. 

"C'mon lets go" said Sara

"Aww okay" everybody said except Sara

I sat between Max and Harvey again. Sara dropped me off at my house. I said bye to everybody. Max and Harvey kissed my cheek, I hugged Tilly, Leo, Sara, and the puppy.

When I went into the house my uncle still wasn't there so I just made a sandwich and went on YouTube. Then my Uncle came back I could tell he was tired so I told him to go to his room and I would make him dinner. I made him dinner and told him to get some rest. Then I went to bed too.

 Then I went to bed too