We meet again

Emily's p.o.v

*two months later*

I don't talk to Max and Harvey anymore. They stopped trying to reach me after about a month. I go to school like any normal person but I still get hate and I have a few fans. I was walking home from school."Hey mom I'm home" I said. "Emily get out quick" my mom said worriedly. "What why, what's going on" I asked. Then my dad came out of the kitchen looking drunk with a bat in his hand. "Go to the Mills house, use the credit card I gave you" my mum told me. I ran out of the house. I rode my bike to the airport. I went in. "Hi can I get a ticket to Berkshire" I told the desk lady. "Im sorry you have to wait for a few hours" she said. I went to the waiting room and took out my phone. I dialed Mrs. Mills number. "Hi Mrs. Mills" I said. "Hey sweetie is there anything wrong" Mrs. Mills said. "Actually can I stay at your house" I asked. "Yeah of course but may I ask why" she said nicely. "Well my dad was home looking drunk and my mom told me to go to your house" I said. "Well then I will see you soon" Mrs. Mills said. Then we both hung up. "Hi can I get a ticket to Berkshire" I asked the same desk lady. "You can but it is going to cost extra" she said. "Here' I said and gave her my credit card. She took it and started typing some stuff and swiped my card. "Here you go your plane ride will be ready in 20 minutes" she said and gave me my credit card and ticket. "Thank you have a nice day" I said. I walked back to the waiting room and took out my phone till the plane was called. Then the plane was being called. I walked to the entrance and gave the ticket to the lady that was taking the tickets. I sat down in the furthest seat possible. "Excuse me can I sit here" said a boy about my age. "Uhm sure" I said. Then the boy sat down. "I'm Brandon, Brandon Rowland" he said. "I'm" I said. "Actually I know who you are Emily Bloom social media star, best friends with Max and Harvey, originally from Virgina, and also friends with Jacob Sartorious" he said. "Wow you really know a lot about me" I said and laughed. He just smiled. "Uh could you follow my brother and I on music.ly" he asked shyly. "Yeah of course" I said and went and followed him and his brother. "Hey can I have your number" he asked. "Here" I took his phone and gave him my phone. I was feeling super tired so I started falling asleep. *twenty minutes later* I woke up on something soft and squishy. I looked up and noticed that i was sleeping on Brandon's shoulder. "Sorry" I said embarrassed. "It's fine go back to sleep" he said. I went back to sleep for the rest of the ride. I woke up to the intercom saying that the plane was going to land in five minutes. I got up from Brandon's shoulder and started getting my stuff ready. Then the plane landed I got up from my seat and said bye to Brandon. I saw Mrs. Mills and I walked to her. "Hi Mrs. Mills" I said. "Hi dear lets go" she said. I went to Mrs. Mills car and got in the passenger seat. Mrs. Mills got in the car and turned on the radio. Then we arrived at the Mills house. I got out of the car and walked to the door. Then Mrs. Mills opened the door.

Team Emvey or Team Maily