Babysitting

Max's p.o.v 

I heard mum talking to Emily. Harvey showed me the poster so I know her name. I am so excited and nervous! The last girl that I dated was Kimberley we decided that we should just be friends. 

*ding- dong*

Then Harvey comes in and sits on the bed.

Emily's p.o.v 

I ring the doorbell and stand there fiddling with my fingers waiting for the door to open. Sara opens the door with a smile on her face.

"Hi Emily"

"Hi Sara"

"Well we just want to tell you some things before we leave Tilly and Leo have to take a nap at 2:00 then wake up 5:00, at 5:30 you can just take one of the frozen dinners from the freezer and microwave it"

Then Mr. Mills comes to the door.

"Hi I am Sara's husband"

"Nice to meet you"

"Well we shall leave you"

"Have a nice date"

"Thanks"

Then they were out the door.

I walked upstairs to see where everyone was. I walked into a room that said Leo on it. I knocked lightly on it, then I opened the door.

"Hi I am your babysitter my name is Emily"

"Hi I am Leo"

"Could you show me where your sister is"

"Yup lets go"

Leo walked me to the door that said Tilly.

"This is Tilly's room I am going to go to my room"

"Okay"

I opened the door and saw Tilly playing with Barbies.

"Hi Tilly I am Emily"

I reached my arm out to shake her hand but instead she came and hugged me.

"Yay finally a girl" Tilly said

I chuckled a bit.

"Can I do your makeup" Tilly asked 

"Uhm sure but really quick, you have to take your nap soon.

Tilly took out a giant makeup bag and started applying stuff. I am not quite sure what she is doing because I never put on makeup. After 20 minutes Tilly was done. My makeup was actually really good. It is 2:50 so I told Tilly to go get ready for bed. I went to Leo's room and told him to get ready to go to bed. After both of them fell asleep I really had to go to the bathroom. I didn't want to wake up the kids so I just went around the house. I had to pee so bad I went into a random room.

"Uh hi" I said

Harvey's p.o.v

"Uh hi" Emily said

" Hey are you Emily" Max said

"Yeah, uhm can you show me the bathroom" she said 

"Sure you can use our bathroom" I said while pointing at the door

"Thanks" Emily said quietly while walking to the bathroom 

Two minutes later Emily walked back out.

"Hi I am Emily" she said while putting her hand out to shake our hands

"I am Max and this is my brother Harvey" Max said while shaking her hand before I could

I then shook her hand right after.

"So tell us about yourself Emily" I said

" Well my full name is Emily Marie Bloom, I am staying here for the entire summer and I am 12 years old"

Then we started telling her about us. I can already tell that I am in love with her and she doesn't know it.

 I can already tell that I am in love with her and she doesn't know it