Welcome Back

Harvey's p.o.v

Two months ago Emily left us. Max and I decided that we shouldn't keep pestering her after a few days. I hurt so much because she really means a lot to us. Mum told us that she had to go somewhere but she didn't tell us where. Maybe it's a suprise. "Hey Max" I said and sat on the couch. We were watching Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn. Then the doorbell rand both of us ran to the door. There stood the person I thought I would never see again. "Hi" Emily said awkwardly. Max pulled her in a hug."Emily you came back we missed you so much don't ever leave us again" Max said. "Relax it was only 2 months" Emily said. I smiled. "Hi Harvey" Emily's aid and hugged me. "Ok Emily you are going to share a room with Max and Harvey if that's okay with you" Mum said. "Yeah that's fine thank you" Emily said. "So Emily maybe I could enroll you Max and Harvey's school" Mum said. "I guess but I don't know how long I am staying here" Emily said. "Please it will be so much fun" I said. "Yeah" Max added. "Okay" Emily said. I can't wait for school now too bad it's Friday.

 I can't wait for school now too bad it's Friday

Ahh this picture is so cute. Sorry this was a short update. Emvey or Maily