Where is Max?

Harvey's p.o.v

I have dialed Max's number ten times and he still hasn't picked up. Mum keeps asking where he is, I can't keep covering for him she is getting suspicious. "Mum I am going for a walk" I said. "Okay make sure you and Max come back before dark" Mum. "Yeah Kay" I said. "Bye Mum" I said trying to sound like Max. I shut the door and ran to Scott's house. I knocked on the door. Scott opened the door. "Hi is Emily home" I asked. "Yeah, Emily come down here, someone is at the door" Sott said. Emily went to the door. "Hi Harvs what do you need" Emily asked. "Max he is not home I haven't seen him in a few hours, could you help me look for him" I asked. "Let's go, Scott I am going out" she said. "Wait where are you going" Scott asked. "Um were just going to the park for a while and going to visit some friends" I lied. Scott nodded. Emily shut the door and immediately went into the forest. I had to run to catch up to her. "Emily why are we going into the forest" I asked her. "I sometimes go into the forest when I feel down" Emily said. We walked around for a little in silence. "Emily it is getting late we should look some where else" I said. "NO we have to keep looking here, I know he is here, I can feel it" Emily said. I was a little taken back from her outburst. "Okay sorry" I said. "Wait Harvey do you hear that" Emily said. We looked into the direction where we heard the sound and what we saw was shocking.

 We looked into the direction where we heard the sound and what we saw was shocking

This was a really short chapter. #TeamEmvey or #Maily ?