Chapter 38

Okay before i forget everything my intro has hit 1K!! Also it's been like a  week since I updated and I am so sorry about that. -Kayla

Emily's p.o.v

Today is the day that they finally let me out of the hospital. After the twins left I sat and watched Hannah Montana. The show already ended but whatever. Max and Harvey's mum is supposed to pick me up from the hospital, I believe her name is Sara? Then one of the nurses came in. "Emily are you ready? Sara is waiting for you outside" she asked. I nodded and got off the super comfy bed. 

I opened the car door and sat in the back. "Uh hi Mrs. Sara" I said more like a question. "Hi sweetie do you remember who I am" she asked. "Um not really" I replied honestly. She just nodded. I feel kind of bad that the only thing I know about her is that her name is Sara and she is Max and Harvey's mum. I took my phone out of my pocket and plugged in my earphones. I put my playlist on shuffle. A super sad song came on and I just looked out the window pretending that I was actually in the music video, one day Emily, one day. I eventually fell asleep after the song ended. 

I woke up right before we pulled up to a house. "Is this my house" I asked. "Actually this is my house, your house is across the street" Sara told me. "Oh that's cool" I said. Then Mrs. Sara rang the doorbell. A little girl opened the door. "Mum, Emily your home" she said and hugged me. "Oh what's your name" I asked. "Mum what is she talking about she already knows my name its Tilly" the little girl asked Sara. "Um we have to explain some things to you and Leo" she said glancing at me every few words. "Kids were home" Sara yelled. I heard a bunch of footsteps then I was engulfed in a group hug. Then Sara sent us all to the living room before anyone could say a word. 

"Tilly, Leo, you know that Emily was in the hospital for a really long time right" Sara asked. They both nodded. "Well she has something called amnesia and it makes her not remember things" Sara said. The kids look confused, I mean I am still confused of what the heck we're talking about. "So she doesn't remember me" Tilly asked. I nodded. "Really how many fingers am I holding up" Leo said while holding up two fingers. "Leo she has amnesia, she isn't blind" Max said. Leo rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out. "So guys she might not remember a few things so don't expect her to remember everything, okay" Sara said. "Mum I think they understand" Harvey said. Tilly and Leo nodded. 

Thanks for voting and commenting! TeamMaily or TeamEmvey !!