2

He lifted me off of the ground and perched my naked butt on top of the hard surface of the sturdy dining table. With wide opened legs, I expected him, anticipated him, and he didn't disappoint. Hot breath fanned the insides of my thighs as he positioned his head between them. Stroke by stroke, his warm, moist tongue wrote a sonnet against my soft, swollen clit, twisting and twirling to carefully craft each letter along the slit--with the precision of a gifted artist.

My body wept with desire.

My back arched, and a sharp gasp escaped my lip as he gently poked my opening with his tongue's pointed tip.

Crazy. A little hazy. My eyes rolled back.

Faster. Faster. In and out his tongue went.
Rigid twists, clenched fists. Over the edge, my mind and body was sent.

My legs buckled. He sexily chuckled,
against my aching flesh.

It was as if I was transported to a land of uninhibited ethereal bliss, as he then graced my pulsing clit with a soft, slow and sensual kiss.

Where on earth did he learn to give head like this?

Paced quickened. His hold firmer on my legs as he pulled me even closer to his face.

Deeper.
Sweeter.
In and out it went.
Flicking.
Licking.
Kiss. Repeat.

A thick thumb rubbed slow circles around my tip, complementing his tongue perfectly.

Soon after, I felt a long, slender finger trace where the juices flowed down my skin, before roughly pushing it's way in.

I moaned. He groaned. The sound of our voices filled the small room.
In. Out. Rub. Twirl. I could feel the tension building up in the pit of my stomach.

One finger was joined by another. One. Two. Three. Four. God I won't be able to take the teasing any more.

He once again increased his pace as I gripped his soft dark hair and eagerly grind against his face.

Tension build.
Legs buckled.
Back arched higher.
Lips parted. A satisfied sigh escaped.
The table shook underneath my weight.
My juices spilt and he got up and massaged his now hard cock with slow, deliberate strokes which drove me insane. Bringing me to the brink of need again.

I couldn't wait to feel him inside me.