11

Her breath tickled my neck, the tiny hairs rising over the goosebumps which formed. I could feel the warmth of her lips on my cheek and the suiting caress of her long, delicate fingers as they created a rhythm on the small of my back. The feel of her heart beating against my chest complemented mine, and an intense feeling quickly rose and spread throughout my body--particularly to my semi-erected penis.

I needed her.

I wanted to feel her encase my hard-on as it swelled and filled her up. Wanted to hear her moans as they surrounded our intertwined bodies and synced with the soft background music in a dance of melodic grace. The heat radiating from our bodies being so close--chest to chest, skin to skin, contrasted the cold night's air and made her hardened nipples all the more noticeable.

I relished being able to have her so close for the first time, after months of trying desperately to gain her attention. Her body, a delicate mold of smooth brown skin carved and detailed to perfection, latched on to mine like a second skin.

Just the mere thought of having her so close made my heart do a double back flip. She was mine. She was beautiful--in body and mind, and she was mine.

My muscles flexed as I laced my arms around her firm butt-cheeks and hoisted her off of the floor. A surprise gasp escaped her full lips but that didn't stop her from pulling forward and wrapping her long legs around my waist. Her bold move triggered something inside of me and my lips latched onto hers in an animalistic embrace. I was hungry and her body was the only food I needed.

She responded with just as much vigor and I could feel my friend stretching with pulsing ache.

Not breaking free from the kiss, I brought her down lower so that her vagina met directly with the head of my cock. I positioned myself so that my tip would be aligned directly between the flaps of her pussy and her clit. Without moving my hands from beneath her, I managed to pull her down slowly and hoisted my hips until I was exactly where I needed to be so that I could hit her clit spot on with every move.

Her legs tightened around my waist and her kiss became more eager when I started to move, slowly lifting my hips up and down so that my cock ran up and down her outer walls.

Back and forth. Back and forth, I humped her. I wouldn't stop until she was about to burst at the seams.

After about ten or less minutes of repeating at alternate rhythm, I felt her legs quiver and knew she was near. I brought my lips to her ear and kissed it before saying, "Don't release just yet, sweetheart."

Another, of many, moans escaped her lips and substituted the words which wouldn't come.

I took that as a good sign. I knew she'd tried her best.

Without notice, I pushed one finger into her and worked it in and out before adding another one, just so that I'd stretch her enough for her to take me with ease. Or at least with less of a hassle. She was tight. Unbelievably tight. I knew if I didn't prepare her she'd definitely hurt more than she's bound to still due to my size.

"Fuck me," she begged, her voice a low, raspy whisper.

I kissed her while I continued to finger her.

A few minutes more and I felt her legs buckle. She couldn't hold it any longer. I pulled my hand from between her legs and gripped her waist, pulling her down slowly onto my cock. She adjusted her hips and I took ease in pushing my way through.

Her scream was loud and laced with something I couldn't detect and I instantly froze, afraid I'd stretched her too much. I didn't intend on causing her pain. That's why I'd done it slowly.

I was about to pull out when she wrapped her arms around my neck and rest her forehead against mine. Her breath was ragged and beads of sweat formed and lingered on her forehead and nose. "No, don't pull out. I'm okay. You're just...a bit...too...big."

I locked eyes with her, trying to read her, see what she was really thinking. I saw nothing. But she wanted me to continue so I would, though I was on my toes. I stood still for a while, allowing her to adjust to my size. "Are you sure you want to continue? I mean, I will stop if you're in pain. I rather you be okay than worried about pleasing me."

She nodded. "Yes, I'm okay. I want you to continue. Please."

"Sure?"

"Positive."

"Okay. But I'll start off slow, okay."

She nodded yet again. And so I started to rock my hips slowly against hers. When I was certain she had adjusted somewhat, I slowly and carefully eased her all the way off before pushing my way back in.

I'd have to take it real slow tonight, but I'll have to see for how long I can manage before I get carried away.