20

Ever since she was younger, Friday nights had always been 'Date Night' for Kendra's parents, and tonight was nothing less. Worse, it was their 12 year anniversary, so there was no expectation that they would be home anytime soon.

Which was good for Kendra, as Friday nights were also her special nights.

She was practically home alone, if one were to ignore her brother who was somewhere downstairs lingering about the place, so she had the peace and quite, and the right atmosphere to do what she was doing and not worry about getting caught.

Kendra's breasts bounced up and down, almost hitting her chin with each thrust she made on the suction-cup dildo, that was stuck firm and stiff on her wall. She had gotten the thing as a eighteenth birthday present, commemorating her transition from adolescence into adulthood, and since then her Friday nights had been dedicated to riding that thing to heights unimaginable.

The doggy style position that she was in allowed her to hit the right spot with each calculated thrusts, and within fifteen minutes she could already feel the tension building.

The sound of Usher's melodic voice effectively drowned out her moans and groans and cries of ecstasy.

She was almost at her peak, her legs buckling beneath her and her back arched, when she heard the unexpected clearing of a throat. The sound startled her into a kneeling position — her eyes suddenly going wide at the sight of Ross leaning on the doorpost of her room, his arms folded across his chest and his lips drawn into an amused smirk.

"Need some help?" he asked, his voice a bit raspy.

Kendra was so frightened she froze on the artificial cock. "Oh my God!"

"Don't stop on my account," Ross encouraged, his eyes taking in the scene before him.

In one swift motion, the woman brought a pillow to cover her exposed areas. As if that made much a difference. "Don't you knock?" she practically screamed.

The heat she was feeling between her thighs quickly spread to her cheeks and she knew, without having to look, that her face was glowing bright pink.

In the midst of her heat, she'd completely forgotten to bolt her door.

He smirked.

Kendra, however, was borderline fuming. "What do you want, Ross?"

He simply shrugged. "I actually came to ask if you were interested in Take Out...but I can see you're preoccupied."

Is he fucking serious?

"Get out!"

Ross smirked, again, obviously  enjoying this more than he should've been. "So, no take out?"

"Out!"

His laugh was loud and guttural. When he sobered, he responded with a, "I'll be downstairs. The food will be down there too, in case you get hungry...well hungrier." A wink followed his words, before he turned and stepped through the door, pulling it closed behind him.

"Oh my fucking God!" Kendra screamed into her pillow.

She still couldn't believe her brother had just walked in on her fucking herself.

How embarrassing!

***

Even though she tried desperately to, Kendra just couldn't get what had just happened out of her mind. She was stuck in the middle of an almost climax and a tripe-twisting hunger. But eventually the hunger outdid the embarrassment she felt and she knew she had to suck up and go get food, if the worms had anything to say about it.