14

I can imagine taking you out for ice cream on a sunny Sunday afternoon, and us walking down the street hand in hand and laughing as we compete in licking off each other's cone.

I can imagine meeting your family and blowing them away with my awesome charm, especially your dad who thinks he's an ultimate tough guy, but who'll turn out to be a real softie.

I can imagine us ditching our friends for a secret night out where we'll stay in and you'll force me to watch all of your crappy soap operas, and I'll pretend to argue when inside I'll be beaming from the fact that I have an even better reason to hold you close.

I can imagine kissing those lips and wishing to have them glued to mine forever.

I can imagine the feel of your face buried deep between the crook of my neck, while I slowly stroke your hair as we cuddle in bed.

I can imagine not getting enough of your smile. That smile and the way your eyes are half closed and the crinkles that form at the side of your eyes.

I can imagine your laugh. A sound so sweet in its own right that it warms my heart and brings a smile to my face every time I hear it.

I can imagine cooking dinner for you, pampering you, listening to you as you rant about your day. I can imagine rubbing your feet as you do so.

I can imagine not being able to go a day without hearing from you, without being there for you, next to you. You with me.

I can't imagine...

And then my mind jumps from 0 to 100 real quick, and I can imagine us beneath the sheets, your legs spread widely with me fixated between them.

I can imagine your legs wound tightly around my lower back, and our fingers laced with each other's above your head--your beautifully soft hair spread out around your head like a frigging sexy snow angel 😇.

I can imagine the look in those eyes...seas of blue that run so deep it's almost impossible to fathom.

I can imagine moans never sounding so sweet.

I can imagine running my hands all over your body, tracing each intricate detail of every part like a sculptor molding clay.

I can imagine my dick buried deep inside of you, effectively hitting your G-spot with every slow, taunting thrust.

I can imagine our chests heaving, as we both struggle to catch our breaths after a mind blowing, intense and pleasurable experience.

I can imagine wanting you for all you are; good and bad and in between.

I can imagine not picturing my life with any one else but you for as long as it lasts.

What I'm trying to say is...

I can imagine myself saying, and believing, that I LOVE YOU. 😍