25

Who's going to fuck me now that you're gone?
I miss hearing your voice late at night, and while I ready for work in the early morn.
I miss your touch, the feel of your broad, firm chest as, on it, I lay my head to rest.
I miss your hugs...oh the feels
I miss you doing my laundry, my ironing, cooking me warm, delicious meals.
You were my best friend, my boyfriend, my husband to be.
Together we were one —just you and me.
I can't say I regret the day I met you.
You came into my life when I was most vulnerable, you'd promised me happiness and to that promise you'd remained true.
But now I'm not so happy. Oh how could I possible be?
When you are no longer here —my source of happiness —and now it's just me.
I can't remember the last time I've come home to not finding you here.
It's like my house hadn't once felt so empty, before you came to live with me, and the funny thing is, it has not even been a year.
Oh baby, I wouldn't have changed you for the world.
Your laughs, your angst, your moody persona.
Because despite both negatives, you were always my man, as I was your girl.
The lord sees our trials, but he also sees our hearts.
So I have to have faith that he'll pave a way, he'll grant us a fresh start.
Don't worry my baby, it'll all be okay.
It might not be a week, a month, no, definitely not today.
But all of our suffering must come to an end one day.
We have to live separately for now.
Although I can't seem to understand how we've made it reach this far. Just how?
As I write this I'm crying...
Dying, from the inside out.
So I'm forced to put my words on paper, because they fail to leave my mouth.
To my love, my lifeline, my forever...stay safe for me until I see you again.
On Saturday.