Blair

We were all the way in a town far away from Death City. "Springfield" the sign entering the town said. "Is this were we're going?" Y/n asked me. "Yeah. This is the town" I answered her. "Don't worry you'll be find" I told her. We went to a door and knocked on it. "Hey (best friends name)" I said. Y/n looked so shy. "Y/n this is (best friends name). "Hi" y/n said. She always used one simple word. "You look like the type all the boys are all over" (best friend name) said to y/n. (Let's give your best friend the nickname Lilly ). "Actually I have a boyfriend that I want to keep" y/n said to Lilly.
         We spent that whole night out and about. We went to the bar. Played truth or dare and did so much more. "Is this what you do a lot?" Y/n asked Lilly. They were becoming close and I loved it. "I do this at least once or twice a month" she answered y/n. "Where are we going to stay tonight Blair?" Y/n asked me. "We're staying with Lilly" I answered her. Y/n looked both surprised and happy.
     We were tired so once we got in so we fell asleep. Y/n was tossing and turning but, I just thought maybe she wasn't comfortable. "Y/n. Y/n. Wake up!"I said shaking her. What is she dreaming about?!?!

Sorry this is a short chapter 😁😁😁😁