Lilly's Ride

~Soul's POV~
We were riding around town until we got to my house. "So I thought we could watch a scary movie" I said to Lilly. "That's amazing!" She said. We were watching when I realize Lilly wasn't paying attention to the screen, but me. "Is everything okay?" I asked her. "Yeah... Yeah... I just"--- she stopped. "I just really like you" she said while blushing. "I like you too" I said to her as she gave out a cough. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm fine just a scratchy throat" she answered. I just layer back and relaxed.

-----Time skip to two and a half hours later---      

"Well look at the time" I said as I got up. "I should probably get home" Lilly said. She stared into my eyes for a while then walked out to my bike. "Come on I'm not walking" she said. "Well then I guess I'm driving" I said to her sarcastically. Once I dropped her of I could hear Chris screaming from the inside. I just stopped listening. "You honestly think that this little boy is gonna be your foster kid. YOU COULDN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF TOUR OWN KID!!!!" Y/n screamed as she ran out the house slamming the door behind her. She looked furious be she had tears everywhere. "I'm gonna go talk to Chris. Can you check on y/n?" She asked me. "Of course" I said to her. She walked through the door and I rode off.

~Lilly's POV~
"What happen?" I asked as the floor was covered in glass. "Nothing I'm just gonna clean this up and leave" he answered. "No! Your gonna clean, then your gonna tell me what happen" I said. He looked at me both surprised and scared. "Like I would ever listen to a weaken like you" he said as he dropped the broom and walked out the door. "Oh I forgot, Blair said she will be staying with me. It's to.....emotional here" he said as he stretched out the "emotional". He walked out the door and I saw him walked down the street from my window.

I walked out and chased Chris down the street. "Your crazy. I bet Blair wouldn't like you if she knew what a monster you could truly be" I screamed at him. He stopped and that moment I felt scared. He turned towards me and started walking towards me. I ran towards the house but the door was locked. I ran down the street when I realized now Chris was chasing me. "Help! Somebody help me!" I screamed for dear life. I ran out of Springfield and headed towards Death City. It wasn't long till I was out of breathe.

~Soul's POV~
           I rode around for about 10minutes looking for y/n. I didn't want to scream her name because I had the feeling she would of ran from me. Once I found her she was at a bar. I quickly ran in their from the feeling that something bad would happen. "OMG! Y/n I was looking for you" I said trying to pull her out of the bar, but she just wouldn't budge. "Y/n come on" I said trying not to make a scene. "No!!" She shouted definitely making a scene. Now everyone was looking at us. "Fine" I said to her not trying. I just walked away.

When I returned to Lilly's the door was locked. I knocked and I didn't get a answer. "Are you okay in there?" I asked still with no response. "I don't think she's in their" I heard Y/n call from behind me. "So, you decided leave?" I asked her. "I'm sorry. I really didn't want to have to deal with questions" she said. I heard her sniffle. I guess she was still upset. "Why was he so upset?" I asked her. "He was mad cause I wouldn't help him raise this boy he wanted to adopt so I told him he could let him live with me" she said. "So why was he so angry?" I asked her I'm a confused tone. "He wanted him to live with him. I didn't think he was fit to raise a kid since he didn't raise his own let alone raise a strangers" She told me. "Look if we don't find Lilly--- I was interrupted by the Y/n's phone ringing. Of course she answered it.
"Hello"
"Hey I'm for sure I just heard Lilly screaming for help here in Death City"
"OMG really!"
"Yeah but I can't find her"
"We're coming now"
She hung up the phone. "What happen. Who was that?" I asked nervously. "It was Black Star. He thinks Lilly is in Death City and is in trouble" she said. I was right to be nervous.