Black Star

"WoW! It's amazing" she said as we sat in front of an ocean out of Death City. "It gets better!" I told her as she looked at me confused. 5minutes later fireworks went of. "OMG! It's..... I love it" she said wrapped in my arms. "Love you Y/n" the fireworks read. "Oh Black Star" she said looking up at me tearful. "Are you okay" I asked her. "It's just Blair and her friend kept putting the idea that one of us would cheat on each other during the summer" she said. I stopped her. "I'm always going to be here, with you" I said wiping away her tears. I gave her a kiss and we sat there. "Black Star" she looking in my eyes. "Yes dearest one" I said to her making blush. "It's my birthday" she sighed.
      We sat as we heard footsteps approach us. "It's a good thing your still here" Shane's father( ok we have to give him a name. Chris). "Why are hear" I asked Chris. "Here. Put this bracelet on"'  Chris said as y/n put the weird bracelet on. Out of nowhere magic came shooting from ground and it all went into the bracelet. "What is the bracelet for. Does it store the magic?" I asked. "The magic goes from the the bracelet into you" Chris said. "Is this----- she was interrupted by the magic entering her body. Her eyes turned black for a second but afterwards it was back to her normal color. "Are you okay" Kid asked running towards us with everyone. "Yeah. I'm fine" she said. "Is she gonna not be able to control the magic?" I asked. "She helped Shane with his magic so she should be able to control it" Chris stated.
     "Are you okay?" I asked her. She looked upset. "I'm fine it's just..... I'm sad this ruined our night you planned" she said facing me tearful. "It didn't. It was amazing be able to be here with with you" I told her as I have her a kiss on the cheek. Tsubaki was at kids that night so y/n stayed with me. She was so warm. I guess see was happy to be with her "ALMIGHTY BLACK STAR WHO WILL SURPASS GOD!!!!" I whispered quietly without waking her up.

Patty walked in my house, when she saw me and Y/n laying down together. "Everyone look. There laying together" She said waking me up. "What the heck Patty" I said.  As I got up I woke up y/n. "Are you starting a party without me?!" Y/n asked half asleep. "You woke up my goddess" I said even louder than Patty. "I'm sorry it's just... Y'all looked so cute" Patty told us. Y/n went to the bathroom and I gave Patty a death stare. "Let's play a game" Patty said all bubbly as usual. "It's 6am, why would we play a game" I said as y/n walked out the bathroom. "Let's play 7minutes in heaven" she said as she looked at a OCD-kicking in-Kid. "Or 8minutes in heaven" she said as kid calmed down. These people are nuts.

Going back to my normal routine with showing everyone's POV