8 minutes in heaven

~Tsubaki's POV~

Ever since Caleb became our friends I really learned to like him. "Dissecting, destroy bad guys. It's the same thing" Ragnarok said. "Shut, up! Y/n screamed to a disappearing Ragnarok. She has been really ticked off since the whole Excalibur. "Your still upset because of the whole Excalibur thing, aren't you?" Black Star asked. "No" she answered. I had the feeling she was lying but maybe she wasn't. "Ragnorak your so annoying " Crona added as he was bickering. Everyone was paying more attention to Y/n than Crona's remark and Rsgnorak's annoying comments. "You sure your okay" Maka asked moving closer to Y/n. She shook her head yes, but we knew she was lying. "Look if your not"------ I again was interrupted when she vanished into thin air. "Where she go?" I asked. Of course they didn't know. "Stein" I started interrupting him. "Do you think Y/n's okay? I asked Stein. "Maybe she went to get fresh air" Stein said sarcastically. He didn't even try. Of course he wanted to talk about dissecting. "I'm gonna go look for her" Kid said getting up. "Me t"---- I interrupted Black Star. "Let him do this" I said as Black Star sat down.

~Kid's POV~

Y/n was sitting on the roof of the DWMA. "You feeling relaxed up here?" I asked as I sat next to her. "Yeah" she said really soft. She seemed so sad. Her hair was blowing in front of her face. "Do you remember your first assignment?" I asked her. "Yeah, yeah I do. It was all so... So..... different" She said facing me. "Do you remember when we met?" I asked. "Yeah I do!" she said really excited as she jumped up excited. "What?!?!" I asked a now excited girl. "How could I forget the day I meet my bestfriend" she said causing me to blush. She put her hand out pulling me up off the ground. "Are you ready?" she asked now scaring me. "Where... Where are we going?" I asked nervously. "To class my Symmetry King " she said very cheesy.

Once we made it to class Y/n seemed more calm. "Are you okay?" Liz and Patty asked together. "I feel amazing" she said. I knew that was the truth. "What did you say to make her so, her again?" A curious Black Star asked. I just grinned and looked at Black Star. "So everyone" I started getting the gangs attention. "I'm kind of having a party at my house so you have to be there" I said. "Of course Kid. Anything for the Symmetry king" she said very sarcastically causing all of us to laugh. All of us except for Black Star.

-----Time Skip to the party-----

"Welcome" I said very cheesy pulling Y/n in the door as she let go of Black Star's hand. "Come on Black Star" she said as we sat on the floor. "We should play a game" a overly excited Patty shouted. Of course that was after she was done blabbering about Giraffes. "Lets play 7minut"---- "8minutes in heaven" Y/n said interrupting Liz's lack of symmetry. "Everyone put something in the bin that's yours" Liz said passing a bucket around. I put in a perfectly symmetrical number 8. "Y/n you go first" Maka said giving her the bin. She didn't look in the bin, she just felt around. She pulled out Soul's headband. "In the closet" a cheerful Patty said. "Okay" Y/n said getting up. Once Liz shut the door we didn't know what would happen.

~Soul's POV~

I wanted to make sure nothing drastic happen. After all I'm dating Lilly. I wouldn't say I love her but, I'm getting their. Y/n just sat in the corner looking at the floor. She had finally looked up as I joined her. "Are you and Lilly okay?" she asked me. "Were amazing. How about you and Black Star?" I asked. "cool" she said mocking me. I gave out a chuckle then she gave out one afterwards. "3 MORE MINUTES!!!" Patty shouted. Those 3minutes went up quick cause not to soon after we were out the closet. "Hey!!" everyone shouted. There such dorks sometimes. "Okay, Black Star you choose" Liz said giving him the hat. "Why!!" he complained pulling a book out. We all knew it was Maka because she is really the only nerd. A cool one.

Black Star hesitated to get up. "Go" Y/n said trying to get him up. "Your happy about this?" Black Star asked Y/n. She shook her head yes. As they entered the closet Y/n crawled over to Kid. I was just watching as they talked and laughed. It made me sick. She's dating Black Star but she acts like she loves Kid.