Can Springfield be home??

~Lilly's POV~
         Y/n moved in. She seemed depressed for a while. Spending days on the phone with her  boyfriend. Once she got off the phone she was happy. "You and your husband having phone doing long distance?" I asked teasing her. She rolled her eyes. "He's not my husband and yes" she answered. I chuckled. "Have you seen Blair?" I asked her. "No" she answered. She's so simple with one word. "I'll go look for her" Y/n said as she walked out the door.

Time skip to an 2hours later
      They still didn't get back. I was starting to get worried as I grabbed my phone to look for them a drunk Blair and a sober Y/n walked through the door. "Where were you guys?" As my nervousness calmed down. "Blair was at the bar and it was hard to get her out" she said. That was not one simple word. I looked at her arm. "Did a bar fight happen? I asked confused. "Yeah" she answered. She's back with one simple word. 

I sat a cup of water next to a passed out Blair. "She's not gonna be fully sober and is gonna need that" I said. "Yeah. I never seen her like this. Well I have seen her drunk just not this drunk" Y/n said. "Well I'm gonna go take a shower to get the smell of a drunk Blair off of me" she continued as she walked to the shower. "Why did you do this to yourself Blair?" I asked a passed out Blair. I covered her up with a blanket and went to my room.

~Y/n's POV~
Once I got out of the shower and got dress, Chris was in the living room. "Why are you here?" I asked. I didn't see Lilly. "Where's Lilly?" I asked. He gave me a I-Don't-Know shoulder nod. "Anyway, I'm here to help you train" he said. "Great!" I answered. One simple word. *Sigh*!

Time skip to half an hour later

When we finish I was sweating. "Guess I better take another shower" I said when Chris gave me a weird look. "What?!?!" I asked him. "Your not done with training" he answers. Not the answer I wanted. "We almost trained for an hour" I answered him. "Almost. Not an hour exact" he said. "The more we talk the more time we add. LETS GO!!" He screamed as I ran out the door. Of course he added a extra 5 minutes.

Time skip to 35minutes later.

Once we were actually done training I felt so much better now that I could get in the shower. "Same time tomorrow" Chris said as he left. I'm for sure he was telling me not asking. "How was training with the hottie?" Blair asked. "Chris! Hot! Eww" I said. "He is my brothers dad and my trainer" I reminded Blair (human form)as she walked out off the house. "Where are you going?" I asked Blair. "To talk to Chris" she answered. I am I the only one who uses one simple word.

               ~Blairs POV~
     "Chris! Chris wait!" I screamed as I ran down the street after him. He stopped. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Home" he said. Yep, y/n was rubbing off on him. "Why not come get a drink with me" I said not giving him much of a choice as I pulled his arm towards the bar.
As we sat in the bar Chris was looking out the window. I saw Lilly talking to Soul. "Wait! Soul" I shouted. I think they heard me from the glass cause they looked at me. It's okay I have Chris.

Time skip to an hour later

   "Well I should get going" I said to Chris as I walked away. "Would you like to go out sometime?" Chris asked. "Yeah I would" I answered. When I got to the house, Lilly was jumping up and down. "Why so happy?" I asked her. "Soul asked me out!" She said.