why do good girls like bad guys? chapter 10

patrick's P.O.V

wow. i just kissed jade!! the most beautiful girl in the world. i can't believe she actually wanted to kiss me!!

"that was amazing" was the only thing i could say i was still flipping out inside.

"yeah it was" jade said while smiling. 

um do you wanna go back downstairs? i asked.

yeah sure! jade said.

we walked downstairs and into the living room.

i handed jade the remote control. "you can watch anything you want" i told her.

she started looking trough the channels and found "a cinderella story"

which i thought was kinda cheesy but if she's likes it i'll watch it.

jade's P.O.V

after about 30 minutes of watching the movie i started to get sleepy. i got a little closer to patrick and rested my head on his shoulder. i could tell he was nervous but he put his arm around my waist.

patrick's P.O.V

jade rested her head on my shoulder. i was really nervous but i just decided to put my arm around her waist. i really wanna ask her to be my girlfriend but i don't think she would say yes..

the movie was now over and it was also dark outside. jade still had her head on my shoulder. "jade?" i didn't get a reply. i guess she fell asleep. i got up from the couch so she could lay down. i slowly moved and got up. i threw a blanket over her and let her sleep.

a few minutes later i heard her say something. "patrick?"

yeah?

w-what happened? she asked.

you fell asleep watching the movie.

oh i'm sorry. jade said while getting up.

no! it's fine. you can stay.

i should really get home.. but i had fun. i really liked the song.

thanks! um, i'll call you later. i said.

okay cool. jade said while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

bye. she said while walking out the door.

bye!

okay patrick, next time you see her your asking her to be your girlfriend! even if she says no.