why do good girls like bad guys? chapter 39

jade's P.O.V

i did the best i could to walk to the living room where my phone was. pain was shooting through my back like crazy. this is the worst pain i've ever had. either something is seriously wrong or i really am going in labor.. i finally reached my phone. with shaking hands, i dialed patrick's number.

after three rings he answered.

"hello?"

"p-patrick, i- i i'm hurting. my b-bac-k is killing me. i think i- i might be going into labor"

"really?! okay i'm on my way"

with that, patrick hung up.

i sat there on the couch rubbing my stomach. i can't take much more of this. the pain is almost unbearable.

within 5 minutes patrick was here.

he helped me get up and helped me down the stairs and into the car.

"you'll be alright jade" patrick said while starting the car. i could tell he was worried. which i don't blame him.

in about 10 minutes we were at the hospital. once again patrick helped me out of the car.

we went to the front desk.

"hello, can i help you?" the woman asked.

yes, my girlf- my uh friend here thinks she's going into labor. patrick said starting to blush.

okay the doctor will be right with you. she said while typing something into the computer.

me and patrick went to sit down in the waiting room. i was still in pain.

"jade, did you call pete?" patrick asked 

no. and i don't want to. i think  he's cheating on me. i don't want him here.

jade, i'm sorry, but at least one of these babies are his.. he has a right to be here.

just please patrick! i don't want him here. i snapped back.

after a few minutes the doctor came out. he brought a wheelchair for me to get in. once we were in a different room, he asked me some questions. like on a scale of 1-10 10 being the worst, how bad my pain is. and a few other things.

once the doctor was done with everything he said i'll probably have a c-section in a few hours.

the pain was also bearable now. still hurts but not as bad.

patrick was in the room with me too. he called my mom and told her. she'll be here later. but i still don't want pete to come.. i want patrick here.

"how do you feel?" patrick asked.

a little better. it still hurts though.

patrick kind of nodded.

this is kind of awkward. we haven't said much since i yelled earlier..

*2 hours later*

my mom was now here, and so was pete.. even though i told patrick not to, he still called him. and the doctor said i'm almost ready for my c-section. i'm really nervous, but excited. pete doesn't seem excited though. he seems mad..

omg jades about to have her babies!! that's going to be in the next chapter!! i hope your enjoying so far even though this chapter was super boring :/