why do good girls like bad guys? chapter 46

jade's P.O.V

today is our last day on our honeymoon. it really has been great! i've spent so much time with pete and i love it, but i'm really ready to get home and see the babies. i hope they're doing good with patrick and emily.

pete and i just finished eating lunch at a cute little cafe by the beach. we now were ready to head to the air port.

after about 2 hours, we were finally on the plane ready for take off.

"bye south carolina!" pete says waving towards the window. i begin to laugh at that.

it would be a few hours until we were back in chicago so i decided to take a nap.

i felt someone shaking me. "jade, we're in chciago" i woke up and rubbed my eyes. pete was shaking me.

i groaned a little, still tired.

we exited the plane and got our bags.

me and pete took a taxi to patrick's house. "i'm so ready to see the babies!" pete says with a smile. "i am too" i say.

pete pays the taxi driver and we make our way to patrick's door and knock.

patrick opens the door holding riley. "hey guys! have fun?" he asks.

"yeah we did, but we've missed the babies" he says with a little smile picking lewis up from his crib.

"um, guys, me and emily have something to tell you" patrick says.

"okay, what is it?" pete asks.

"well, i asked her to be my girlfriend, i hope that's okay jade, since you and her are best friends"

"aw patrick that's great! i'm so happy for you two!!"

as we smile in awkward silence for a while, pete speaks up and says we need to get home and put the babies to bed.

we hug emily and patrick bye and head home.

when we get home i change riley and katie into their pajamas and put them in their crib.

i go in the bedroom and see pete changing lewis' clothes also. once he's in his crib too, i hug pete and kiss him. i guess he could tell i was smiling through the kiss. "why are you so happy?" he asks with a smile.

"i'm just really happy with you" i say looking up in his deep brown eyes.

"i'm happy with you too" pete says kissing me passionately.

well that's it guys! hope you liked it and thanks for sticking around! i'm making a sequel called "your a fading moon" so that will be up soon and it'll be based in 2009. comment and tell me what you thought! i had a lot of fun writing this! :)