why do goid girls like bad guys? chapter 36

Patrick's P.O.V

"Patrick, I wanted to let you know jade is at the hospital. she got in a car accident. your welcome to come"

oh no. jade got in a car accident?! oh my gosh I hope the babies are ok.

I grabbed my jacket and keys and drove to the hospital. I was really worried about jade, so worried I forgot to text Pete back and tell him I'm coming. oh well, he'll find out soon enough.

once I was parked I went to the desk and asked for Jade's room number, after the lady told me I basically ran to her room but I got stopped by Pete.

"Patrick, you came." Pete said with shock in his voice.

of course I did Pete. I care about jade.

Pete didn't say anything back, just nodded.

"well, we're not allowed to go in yet." Pete said with a little disappointment in his voice.

I sat down next to Pete, I placed my hand on his shoulder. "it will be ok Pete"

"no it won't! nothings going to be ok Patrick! jade could die, she might even already be dead!" Pete snapped back.

I decided not to say anything back. and give Pete some time. even though he doesn't realize it, I love jade just as much as he does.

*2 hours later*

me and Pete still haven't said anything to each other. I don't want to make him any madder, I know this is hard for him. still nothing from the doctors. we don't know anything. I'm praying her and the babies are ok.

jade's P.O.V

I started feeling dizzy and sick to my stomach. I couldn't move though. I felt paralyzed. I started shaking all over. I realized no one was in here, helping me. no doctors, and no nurses. I tried to yell for help but nothing came out. it felt like I was slowly dying.

Pete's P.O.V

I'm really surprised Patrick came, but also kind of glad. I hope he knows we're still friends. still nothing from the doctors. I've been worried all day, but now I'm getting really worried..

"hey pat I'm gonna go get a soda, want one?"

"no thanks" Patrick said.

I walked into one of the other waiting rooms and slid a dollar in the machine. after my drink shot out I grabbed it and took a sip.

while I was walking back to sit down with Patrick I seen a pack of nurses run towards Jade's room. without thinking, I drooped my soda and ran after them. but didn't run fast enough.. they went into her room and shut the door behind them. I wanted to go in so bad, but I knew I couldn't. I looked around and didn't see Patrick. I went and sat back down. I laid my face in my hands and starting crying. I'm slowly giving up. not much hope left.

after a few minutes of crying I felt a hand go around my shoulder. I looked up and seen Andy and Joe.

"Andy?! Joe?! what are you guys doing here?"

we wanted to come see you, and hopefully jade too. Joe said.

they both sat down beside me and also Patrick. I felt a little better now but not much.

hey guys! so it's February 1st. back to writing! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! not many left!! comment and tell me what you think! I love hearing from you guys. and if you didn't read on my other fanfic, I'm gonna start posting a new chapter once a week. if there is a specific day you want me to update just comment! :) talk to you guys soon! :)