why do good girls like bad guys? chapter 21

pete's P.O.V

me and jade just moved in at patrick's last night.. it took us about 2 days to get everything sorted out, with jade and her mom. it was a pretty big fight. her mom ended up crying. her words were "i can't believe i'm losing my daughter" or, at least that's what i think i heard, she was crying so hard. i felt bad but then again i didn't.. i would never kick my kid out because thay got pregnant or got someone pregnant..

jade was folding her last shirt and putting it on the drawers. patricia let us stay in kevin's old room, it was pretty big. it had it's on bathroom, which was nice. i was sitting on the bed, just watching jade. she's so beautiful. i lover her so much and i really am excited for our future together... i'm going to put an application in at a book store and record store... the same record store i met patrick in.

"what are you looking at?" jade asked with a little smile.

you. 

she smiled. "i love you pete" she said while walking over to me. she sat down on my lap and kissed my lips with such passion.

i heard the door open. "hey um.. oh sorry"

we broke from the kiss and looked at the door. patrick was standing there blushing like crazy.

it's okay, patrick.. do you need something? jade asked with a small laugh.

my mom wanted me to tell you lunch was ready. patrick said while looking down at the floor.

"okay, thanks we'll be down in a minute"jade said.

okay, and i'm sorry again.. i'll remember to knock from now on. patrick said while pushing up his glasses. he left after that.

me and jade just laughed a little. we kissed a little while longer then decided to go downstairs.

during lunch patrick was quiet. like, something was wrong. he kept looking at jade... i decided to shrug it off.

after lunch jade helped patricia with the dishes. and patrick went up to his room.. he didn't say a word to any of us. 

that night me and jade were getting ready for bed, i told her about patrick.. acting different. she decided to go talk to him. he's been in his room all day since lunch.

jade's P.O.V

i knocked on patrick's door. "patrick, it's jade."

"yeah" he said.

can i come in?

"sure" patrick said.

i opened the door. patrick was sitting by his desk on the computer. i walked over and sat down on the foot of his bed.

"hey, um i wanted to check on you.."

oh okay. he said.

you haven't talked much today patrick.

um, yeah.. s-sorry. i uh don't feel good. patrick said while not taking his eyes off the computer.

"patrick, i know that's not it.. can you tell me what's wrong?"

patrick looked down at the floor, then took a deep breath. "you and pete"

what do you mean by that? i asked.

"i still love you jade.. and i thought you were happy.. i mean, i was." patrick said while still looking at the floor.

patrick, i just feel like me and pete are better together. i'm sorry.. i really am.

patrick walked over and sat down beside me.

i'm happy for you and pete.. but i'm also kinda jealous.. i mean, lately you and him have been all "lovey dovey" and i want a relationship like that.

i felt so bad.. i didn't know patrick felt that way. 

patrick, i'm so sorry. i want you to be happy too. i said while putting my hand in his.

he started to blush a little.

pete's P.O.V

jade has been gone for a while.. maybe i should go check on them. after i put a shirt on i stepped out into the hall and walked over to patrick's room. without knocking, i walked in. patrick and jade were holding hands.

"what the fuck!?" i said.

p-pete, i um. jade said.

pete, it wasn't like that. patrick said while standing up.

are you two sneaking around behind my back? i asked.

"of course not!" jade said. she walked over to me and hugged me.. but i pushed her off. she gave me a confuzed look. 

pete, she was just trying to cheer me up. w'ere not doing anything. 

yeah right patrick.. don't give me that shit!

jade walked out.

pete, i would never do anything with her..

just shut up patrick. after i said that i left, slamming the door.

i walked back in "our" room. jade was sitting on the bed, crying.

i sat down beside her. "why were you holding his hand?" i asked as calmly as i could.

h-he s-said he w-was jealous o-our relationship.. that's w-why he was acting like that.. and i-i said i wanted him to be happy..i felt sorry for him. s-so that's why i d-did that. jade said in between sobs.

i'm sorry. i said while giving her a hug. she cried into my chest for a while.

i-i don't w-want you two to fight"

i know, and i'm sorry.. we won't no more. i said.