Surprise, Surprise.

Erza was a mess when Mirajane found her.

"Good morning," Mira greeted sweetly.

Erza looked up groggily from her desk, or rather, her makeshift pillow, and mumbled a small 'Good Morning' back.

Mira looked at Erza with concern. "Are you okay? You look- Oh! Was it that guy who snuck into the girls dorm?"

Erza nodded, and Mira patted her comfortingly on the back. "Don't worry, he didn't do anything bad to you, right?"

"He KISSED ME!" Erza grumbled.

Mira gasped in surprise. "Oh, my. I hadn't heard of that happening!"

"And he didn't even say anything! He just kissed me and left! Who does that?" Erza ranted angrily.

"Did you tell the police about it? They were asking lots of the dormies about the guy this morning."

Erza shook her head in disagreement. "I want to catch that psycho myself."

Mira knew better than to argue (because Erza was always quite stubborn), so she just shrugged. "Suit yourself."

A few seconds later, Mr.Happy (the teacher), entered the classroom. Everyone took their seats (Mira sitting directly behind Erza).

In Fairy Tail Academy, seats are always assigned. It is also well known fact that having the same classes with close friends is quite rare. Due to the 'Make new Friends!' policy, the principle sometimes makes random switches in what classroom certain students should be in. Crazy? Definitely. However, this is partially why Fairy Tail Academy is popular among young students.

"Good morning!" Mr.Happy greeted everyone. "Before we get started with class, however, I would like to introduce a new student. Please come in!"

As soon as she got a glimpse of his face, Erza was too shocked to say anything. IT WAS HIM!

"Meet your new classmate, Siegrain Fernandes. Treat him well. Siegrain, you can take a seat next to... Erza!" Mr.Happy decided.

Erza groaned internally. Just yesterday, Mest left Fairy Tail supposedly from bad grades. And with her stupid luck, it had to be the only open seat.

As he strode over to sit next to her, Erza glared at him. He took no notice of her silent threat and smiled at her politely.

"Hi, I'm Siegrain, I hope we can be frie-"

"OH, DON'T YOU FRIEND ME!" Erza shouted. "YOU KISSED ME LAST NIGHT FOR NO REASON! MR.HAPPY! THIS IS THE GUY WHO WAS IN THE GIRLS DORMITORY LAST NIGHT!"

The whole class gasped at Erza's accusation. Siegrain looked as confused as everyone else.

"Hey, I don't know what you're talking about. I was at home yesterday night, you can ask my parents!" He defended.

Erza sent him a death glare. "Sure," she hissed sarcastically.

Mr.Happy, unable to pick up no the sarcasm, smiled. "Alright, now that it's settled, lets start class!" He chirped happily.