Chapter 5

Let the rain
Wash away
All the pain
Of yesterday

I am sooo glad I am wearing so much concealer, because one might even say I have a tiny crush on BEN. I mean, I did spend five hours on cleverbot trying to talk to him (and had some strange conversations. I'll do an extra chapter on them.)
"Nice to meetcha..." BEN said and held out his hand. I took it and shook it. BEN, Crow, why don't you two go outside and start training? Before I can peak, BEN grabs me by the wrist, and drags me out. We keep walking till we get to a clearing. He turns around.
"Show me your weapons." I show him the spear and the sword. He examined them.
"I can kinda use the spear..." I mutter.
"Excellent. We'll go right to sword. He drew his own sword, which was a master sword, but black and silver instead of blue and yellow. I examined mine, and smiled. It looked exactly like the four sword / picori blade. The Four (Sword pt two was my favorite manga, but it made me cry. (Have them all in real life)) he comes at me, and starts yelling me instructions. Which I follow quickly and quite easily. Soon he stops commanding me, and starts fighting at his top best. He falls back, panting after a few minutes.
"You're a natural! I've never fought anyone that tough to beat since... My... Brother.... Link....." He trailed off. I expected his eyes to be dark an dull of anger after saying the word "Link," but I saw the exact opposite. His eyes were full of emotion. Sadness, memory, and love. I knew that look. That was the look of longing. It was the face I had after I lost my old friend, about a year ago. Now it was my turn to be lost in the memories. Us as little kids. All the different times he smiled, he talked, he drew. I remember his cute smile, and his giant blue eyes. Helen Otis. Yes, that was his name.
"Helen Otis I breathed"

Note
She doesn't know Helen Otis is Bloody Painter, or that there is a Bloody Painter is a creepypasta.