Chapter 9

Friends do friends favors, right? Well, I'm going to do a favor for you...

(Soul Eater reference)

Zalgo leads me down a corridor, to a long flight of stairs. He turns to me
"A woman shouldn't walk down all those stairs..." He picks me up bridal style, and carries me. I cling to him in a way I think is sexual, just to keep the mood. Soon we reach the bottom. He sets me down and we continue walking. He opens a door, and lets me in first. He closes it behind me. I shining gold object, er, three are sitting in a glass case in the middle of the room. The Triforce. I play dumb
"What is this, my king?"
"The Triforce, my queen."
"Oh wow!" It sure is beautiful! But, not as beautiful as you." I turn and give him flirty eyes.
"You are more beautiful..."
"Oh stop it... You are"
------------------------------------------------------- you spend the rest of the afternoon getting closer to him, when the moon finally decides to end your "fun".
"Sleep with me, my queen..." He pleads. Haha. A God is begging to me... I could get used to this... No! I am on a mission! Remember BEN, a voice in the back of my head whispers... What?! No! Why him? I don't... Like... Him... Do I?
"Sorry, my king, maybe tomorrow night." I give my chest a gentle touch to "nosebleed" him (anime reference).
"Very well my queen" he grabs my arm, and drags me down a different hallway, and stops in front of a door.
"This is your room... Tonight..."
"Thank you, my King." I give him the flirty look again.
"Anything for my princes." He kisses me on the cheek, and walks down a separate hall. As soon as he turns the corner, I run to the main entrance hall. I see a couple people wandering around, still cautious that Zalgo might come back. I manage to get into the corridor that the tow of us went down earlier. I breathe a sigh of relief when is see the steps. I then see the banister, and sit on it. Suddenly, I go sliding down, like it was a slide. It felt like less time when Zalgo carried me...

I eventually reach the room the Triforce is in. I sigh again, and crack the door. You reach out and quickly grab the glass box. An alarm starts to go off. Shit. I grab the box and start to run. I can hear something behind me, and I take a quick peek. I immediately wish I hadn't. I know what the pastas mean when they say that anybody who sees Zalgo's true form. Will go insane. It is too horrifying to even describe. Distracted I run right into someone, and fall to the ground. Good thing I had a very good head start, I think. I look up. It is a girl, around my age. She has a grey sleeveless sweatshirt, black pants, and knee high combat boots. She had blonde hair, with blood red tips. She carried a sythe that looked like Soul.
"Need some help?"
"Yeah..."
"On it." She ran towards Zalgo.
Who's she? Wait! No time to think.
I stand back up and keep running.
"The courtyard's that way. You can escape from there" I here a whisper in my ear and turn to see nothing, except a shadow on the wall pointing towards the left. Suddenly three slivers of light opens up where a mouth would be, and two where eyes would be. The shadow smiles and winks. She then chases after the other girl, waist long pigtails trailing behind her.

I run in the direction the shadow pointed. Why is everyone helping me? Oh well. I reached the courtyard and skidded to a halt. I quickly tried to undo the leather straps that held my wings, but it was too late. Zalgo stumbled out the door, furious.
"Give me that, you bitch!" He roared
"Never" I had no choice. I pushed with all my might, and the strap broke loose. My wings ripped out of my clothes, and I posed to take off. Then I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder blades. It was so strong, I almost pass out. I know I am going to, though. I Try to run, but collapse. The world is going black fast. Before it completely fades, I see a figure with a green hat and tunic flash in front of me.
"BEN..." I say and the world fades to black.