Chapter 8

I never knew much about people until I took one apart... Just to see how it worked...

(Assassination Classroom references. Sorry I can't spell Kayono)

I arrive in front of the door to a castle. I look at the small glass ball in my hand. It is about the size of a baby's fist, with bright pink mist inside. I raise it above my head, and bring my fiat down hard. The ball flies out of my hand, and smashes on the ground. I am instantly swallowed up by the bright pink mist. It clears in a few minutes, and I am finally able to see again. I almost screamed. I am a tomboy girl, close to the middle of the spectrum, but this "broke" the girly girl end. (Depends on your view...) I look like Ms.Bitch from Assassination Classroom.
"Oh I see, slender. You want me to get close in 'that way'." I take a deep breath and put on my best Kayono Kadede. I open the door and am surprised to see that Zalgo himself is sitting there. No more doors? Seriously? Wow, this guy is unprotected. I stumble in, and fall on my hands and knees into a bow.
"O' great lord Zalgo, please, grant me permission to speak my reasons for spreads my filth all the way to the doors of His Higness' royal castle." I look up with puppy dog eyes.
He laughs. Come here my lovely lady, the floor is no place for a princess like you..." He gestures to his lap. I sit on him like a child on Santa Clause. I cross my legs and hold them out, and he moves his leg, so that I can rest them. I put my hand where a heart would be, (does he have one?) and I continue.
" your Royal Highness, I was exiled from my home, and any other realm I tried to seek shelter. Even the Offenderman wanted nothing to do with me. I came here to ask-" I use my fingers to scuttle up his chest and onto his face
"For a... Place to stay..." More puppy dog eyes.
"O-of course my queen..." He looks startled, but pleased. He bought it! He bought it!
"Thank you." I breathe out.
"Anything for my queen..." He says, still startled by my sexuality. God, I'm glad I'm good when I put my mind to it, but I still hate it...
"Anything?"
"Anything. Why? You have a question?"
"Not really... I just want to know all your secrets. A good king doesn't keep secrets from his queen..."
"Hmmm... I suppose your right... My queen..." He mutters to himself. He stands, and you slide off him. "Follow me..." He says louder and starts to walk away.